F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Autosport at E3

Just a heads up but Autosport will be at E3 next week. Ill be there with it and as a side effect I'll be slightly out of action and there may be delays in getting back to you.

Have no fear though as @justbiglee and @Hatta will be stopping by and helping out around these parts.

Regular service will be resumed in a week's time :)

Jeez, Loore.  Just back from Texas, now this little E3 thing-a-ma-bob.  I'm starting to think you're just bored at home.
:P

Have fun.  When you get back I want to know:  which vendor was the funniest?

Frank

Loore said:
Just a heads up but Autosport will be at E3 next week. Ill be there with it and as a side effect I'll be slightly out of action and there may be delays in getting back to you.

Have no fear though as @justbiglee and @Hatta will be stopping by and helping out around these parts.

you get al the cool jobs and let @justbiglee carry the can wonder how he feels about this

Loore said:

you get al the cool jobs and let @justbiglee carry the can wonder how he feels about this
bitter and/or twisted

Nah just kidding

maybe.

Loore said:

bitter and/or twisted

Nah just kidding

maybe.
aww you know we love ya :p