ok....but F2 2020???

3 hours ago, FMP_Gianlucac88 said:

There is a temporal window for the release?

There's no window confirmed at this time. I wouldn't want to confirm a date, or even an estimate, that I would not be 100% convinced it.

• Like 1

People c mon.. we have to be patient.. this season F2 use the new rims and the physics are different.. these things take some time to adapt to the game.. I know because I had worked in Physics of my Rfactor game a few years ago.. so.. it's Hard difficult and have to be tested before the release.. so we have to be patient

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 12:05 PM, BarryBL said:

Still in progress @FMP_Gianlucac88, and we will be bringing the F2 update to the game.

Could you please tell us if the new F2 drivers (the ones who were NOT in the 2019 season, like Armstrong, Schwartzman etc.) are going to be implemented as "free agents" in the "My Team" career mode ? And if so, will this apply to already existing "My team" savegames ? And will you update the ratings of the F2 drivers who participated both in the 2019 season and in the 2020 season ? For example Schumacher and Ilott may need a little tweak because of their good result in 2020