Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4 patch 1.13] The Spanish voices have been lost

Sennatico

New Features

• Added an option to allow the player to choose their preferred commentary language.
  • A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
There is no Spanish language, in the comments, nor in the voice of Jorge, the engineer, it happens since update 1.13. I have tried all the ways, and there has been no solution. Thank you

• Platform

PS4

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

I have tested Mode My Team 

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you makethe problem happen again?
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

PS4 Controller

Please have a look at it, thank you.

Sennatico

Sennatico

I have exactly the same problem, after the 1.13 update I have lost the Spanish voices that I had since I installed the game. In the audio options it allows me to choose between several languages (English, Italian, French, Brazilian, and more), but Spanish is not there, it has disappeared. When I started the game for the first time today, it showed me a message saying that I had deleted a DLC that I had installed because it no longer existed, I did not specify what it was, but now I realize that it is the dlc of the voices in Spanish. My platform is PS4.

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

There is no Spanish language in radio language after update 1.13

It seems like the Spanish voice dlc has been deleted. When I entered the game for the first time after the 1.13 update, a pop-up window appeared warning that some customizations were no longer available because the corresponding dlc did not exist anymore. Without further details I did not understand what the message was referring to, however when I got to play I realized that the engineer's voices were in English and when I wanted to go to the audio menu to change them, the Spanish option was no longer available, so So much so I suppose that the message that it showed at the beginning was referring precisely to the fact that the voices in Spanish had been lost

• Platform

PS4

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

MY TEAM

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Hi @BarryBL, thanks for your answer, I have tried and still have the same problem. In the radio language option it allows me to select only the 4 languages that I attach in the images, and in the commentary language option I have the same options as in the previous item, and also the Dutch language. But in neither of the two items does it allow me the Spanish language option, which I had since I installed the game a few months ago. I guess the dlc that enabled those options has been removed.

Is it possible to manually re-download the dlc on PS4? Because I have never downloaded it manually, I estimate that it had been downloaded automatically when I installed the game on the console.

Will it be necessary to uninstall and reinstall the game? In that case, all updates would be lost and would I have to download them again? When I re-download the update 1.13, would I lose the option of voices in Spanish?

Sorry for the disturbances
Thank you so much

1605720599154.jpg

1605720599160.jpg

1605720599164.jpg

1605720599168.jpg

• Administrator

Hi @SebaBocco,

I've checked on Xbox and the option for Spanish is there. You should be able to see the DLC files if you manage the game add-ons. As a option, you could uninstall and re-install the game (remember to back up your save to a external drive so you don't lose it!) as something looks amiss here.

Hi @BarryBL, 

I'll tell you about the tests I've been doing to see if it helps to hit the mark with this 1.13 update problem.
First of all I clarify that I have the game in physical version, and that my console is PS4 Pro, the language of my console is in Spanish and I am in Argentina.

Test:

I have uninstalled the game and removed all the saved configuration data from it, in such a way as to start from 0. I installed the game again using the physical disk. Once installed, the 1.13 update began to download automatically. The size of the update is approximately 19 GB (screen attached) and should contain all the previous updates that have been made since the game was released.
While the update is downloading, it is possible to enter the game in version 1.0 installed from disk. I entered the game in version 1.0 and went to the audio options, and in the radio language option the Spanish language appears (screen attached) and also the option to change it to English (screen attached) Note: when selecting each one of them you can hear an audio from the engineer in the chosen language. By doing a test in GP mode you can check that the selected language works perfectly while playing the game.
Then I closed the game and waited for the download and installation of the game update to finish. Once the update is installed, I enter the game again and a pop-up window appears at the beginning with the following message: "NOTICE: One or more customization items have been unequipped, as their corresponding dlc has been removed" (screen attached), I honestly do not know if this It has to do with the language problem or not, but it is clear that after the 1.13 update there are customization options that have been eliminated.
Once the message has been accepted, and on the main screen of the game and I go back to the audio options, where you can see that the item "Commentary Language" has been added to choose, and that both that item and the language of the Engineer voices have a null, empty, no description option selected (screen attached). If I try to go through the options, the Spanish language is not found in either of the two items and once the null or empty option is exited, that option cannot be selected again. But if those options are not changed and they are left empty or null as they appear after the update, I go to GP mode to play and I hear the voices of the comments and the engineer in Spanish, but only the first time I play. Once that session ends, from then on both voices begin to be heard in English and when one goes to the audio options again, the empty options are no longer selected, but they are set to English(screen attached), being able to change them to others. languages among which Spanish is not found. The conclusion is that the comments and voices in Spanish are still there, they have not been deleted because I can hear them the first time I enter the game after updating to v1.13. Even if after playing I erase all the saved data files of the game and start the game again from 0, creating the character again, the first time I enter the options they appear null or empty again and the voices I hear in Spanish, but again after the first session played, they are set in English without the possibility of switching to Spanish. In other words, the voices are still in Spanish, they are installed, only that due to some kind of error in the update they cannot be well mapped to the options of the audio menu, and it does not allow to see or select them. Clearly it is a bug from the last update where that has been touched because according to the same 1.13 patch notes the possibility of selecting the language of the comments has now been added. The changes that have been made to add this functionality have surely generated this error, which is seen not in all versions of the game but in particular cases and only with the Spanish language from what has been reported in the forum.

PD: One thing that is not on the same subject but that caught my attention is that after update 1.12 I had played and it was clearly noticeable that the performances of the teams had been modified and were more updated to the real performances of this season . Now that I have installed the game from 0 and the cumulative update 1.13 was automatically downloaded which is supposed to include all the previous updates, when playing in GP mode I see that they still have the old performances, for example the ferraris are still ahead: haas, williams, racing point, all have outdated performances as it was before the 1.12 update. It seems that there is also some problem with that item. (screens attached grid order in GP mode after update 1.13)

I upload screenshots of the things that I have been commenting on, I apologize for the length of my post, but I wanted to make it as detailed as possible. I hope it helps you and that the problems can be solved soon because unfortunately this latest update has affected my game a lot and not having the voices in Spanish makes it very difficult to play.
Thank you so much.
Cheers

physical_format_box_all_regions.jpg

audio_options_v1.0_spanish.jpg

audio_options_v1.0_english.jpg

update_1.13_download_screen.jpg

load_screen_v1.13.jpg

after_update_to_1.13_start_note.jpg

audio_options_1.13_first_start_before_play_GP.jpg

audio_options_v1.13_after_play_GP.jpg

update_v1.13_vehicle_old_performance.jpg

update_v1.13_vehicle_old_performance_2.jpg

update_v1.13_vehicle_old_performance_3.jpg

update_v1.13_vehicle_old_performance_4.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience again, I just wanted to report that the issue I described in the PD section of my previous post, referring to the outdated car performance issue on the grid playing in GP mode is only on the grid when qualifying is not enabled in the session, but in the race or on the grid when qualifying is enabled, the updated performances work correctly. It is an issue that has already been reported in other forum posts, so do not give it any importance.

Thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...
  • BarryBL unpinned this topic

Archived