Jump to content Jump to content

One Shot Qualifying does not count towards Challenge Completion

• A detailed description of the issue.

The 'Pole Position for Red Bull' and 'Pole Position GP' challenges do not register a pole position scored with one shot qualifying. 

• Platform

PC

• What version of the game you are using

• Game-mode?

Grand Prix

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Yes

• How do you make the problem happen?

Using the Red Bull in Grand Prix mode, with qualifying set to One Shot, at any track, difficulty set to 60 to ensure pole position

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Restarting the game, restarting Grand Prix mode from scratch using different tracks

• What peripherals are you are using

Xbox 360 controller

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, stillguns said:

@BarryBL I'm stumped. It wasn't working yesterday, but now it is today, though it doesn't update immediately. I have to load the showroom before I go into the podium pass. It isn't telling me I completed it when it's supposed to.

Odd, mine updated pretty much instantly as you can see from the video, as I hadn't started the challenge at all.

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Odd, mine updated pretty much instantly as you can see from the video, as I hadn't started the challenge at all.

It did update instantly the first time, but not now. I could try verifying the game files, maybe something got messed up during the update process?

Edited by stillguns

Anyone else had problems where trying to complete the pole position for Red Bull and Pole Position GP challenges where i have tried to do qualifying by long, short and one-shot, achieved pole in these and yet it doesn’t count? i have done this 4 times in different care, and of course the Red Bull but still doesn’t work

11 minutes ago, BarryBadmutz said:

Hi,

I got the same issue on the ps4. Done the GP whit Red Bull 3x pole and 3x for the win and didn't got it... it's the same joke over and over again whit this game -.-'

Yeah i get what you mean but its really temper-mental. Like i did one with Kyvat at Australia as that was one of my daily challenges and that counted as one of my poles but then when i did it again as normal, it didn’t count. I originally thought it was because you couldn’t do both challenges at the same time, like you has to do the Red Bull one after the normal one but its just stupid why that would be the case.

Yeah, I’m having trouble with some of these challenges again just like the last two pit passes

eg: set at time of 1:29.000 at Australia (done this 3 times so far)

finish a race with a depleted battery 3 times ( done this about a dozen times now) and yes it was definitely depleted!

I won the race with Lewis Hamilton about 6 times before finally getting it to pop

and others, I’m just getting tired of doing these over and over again

oops! Meant to say I’m on ps4 pro

Edited by CCDriver1
  • Administrator

When you completed the challenges and got pole position, did you complete the whole race weekend. I have merged here on the same issue.

Please see my attempt. If I have missing any details, please add and I can try again

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

When you completed the challenges and got pole position, did you complete the whole race weekend. I have merged here on the same issue.

Please see my attempt. If I have missing any details, please add and I can try again

Completed the weekend. Done quali and then the race as i had other challenges to complete which required races also.

• Administrator
On 11/23/2020 at 6:11 PM, OwenCornwell said:

Completed the weekend. Done quali and then the race as i had other challenges to complete which required races also.

Still didn't register or update the challenge at all? Just I've found it impossible to replicate at this point.

4 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Still didn't register or update the challenge at all? Just I've found it impossible to replicate at this point.

I’ve completed them both now. The only way i’ve got them to register is if there are other challenges that require you to do pole e.g. the daily or VIP ones. If you try and do the series not in conjunction with another challenge it won’t matter. But yes, it didn’t register or update if done on their own.