Sign in to follow this  

Nationwide racing recruitment!

Hi everyone, nationwide racing are currently recruiting, we are based on xbox 360 and mainly focus on the grid series. We have almost hit the 30 member mark and would be great if we could push it further. Branching to other consoles (PS3/4, xbox one, PC) could be on the cards depending on response and popularity, Aswell as movement to other codemasters game (F1, Dirt etc...) We take pride in clean and extremely fast racing, wether you run a wheel, control pad, manual or automatic gears.... We are pretty well organised with a team website which will be at the bottom of this post. Unfortunately not fully complete but will be in very short time. We do run trials to join, so if your interested then send me a message or simply comment on this post and we will take the next step. Thank you and good luck!!! nationwideracing.weebly.com

I play grid 2 on PC and I have heard about NWR being the fastest team there is. I would like to trial for your team. Tell me what the trial is and I will post a video on YouTube or send it to you directly somehow :)

hey man, wondering if i would be able to have a shot at joining, i am a clean racer and anytime i hit someone is by accident or because they took me out haha.
im from aus and my gt is: Its BLTZR
message me on xbox whenever :)
i love GRID 1 to death and i am please with autosport
i dislike GRID 2 tho aha

I think we just have guys nipping in drifting now and then on a rare occasion mate, haven't taken drifting seriously as of yet, we are mainly a touring car team but want to branch out to other disciplines. We have a street team forming to :)