Jump to content Jump to content

25% Races A.I. Hard Tyres ?!

SabolcSaghmeist

HEY CODEMASTERS !!!

I dont know why, but sometimes A.I. use Hard tyres on 25% Races. Everyone knows that it is a totally stupid move to use Hard tyres for 25% Races ... I think you should to patch this BUG for 25% Races. Soft + Medium is always faster then Soft + Hard for 25% Races ... so there is no logical move for Hard Tyres.

Rember doing race in China . I pitted on lap 5 if rember correct . My teammate Russel pitted on lap 9 he and another driver were the only drivers to stay out that long on softs . When he came in I expected him to come out on medium and to challenge me as he came out a few secs behind is only to notice he had the hards on . And was dropping away from is . Just thought how ridiculas that wax with the been only 5 laps left . Also is it me or why my team mate always pits after me . It's very rare hes madea stop before is I generally have to pit early . So Russel pits and doesn't loose a load of positions from staying out too long on the tyres . It would be good if we could set out teammates strategy or choose who pits first . This game has so much potential . To improve and immerse the player so much more . But the developers just don't care as long as the is a base game out . It would be so much better . Just adding team orders and a bit more access o er your teammate . Like strategy's . But honestly I've seen drivers stop out on old softs then to pit from few laps from end only to pit the hards on 

Archived