Sign in to follow this  

I just need people to play Gran Turismo with okay?

So I've played GT6 quite a bit since December. It's alright. Fun enough, but the GT mode is awful. No endurance races (24 minutes of Le Mans? Leave me alone.), not enough events, and the AI is still pants. So everyone's like "DUDE CHECK OUT THE ONLINE PLAY". So I checked out the multiplayer but there's a few issues with that. First, I hate other people. Second, I hate other people especially ones who play video games. Third; NO GAMES. I seriously can only find a handful of games and the ones I can find aren't worth joining. Or, I'm a blind idiot. Either one is an issue.

So yeah, any of you guys up for some Gran Turismo? We can do short races, endurance races, whatever. We can do our own wee Codemasters league! I just want people to play with man. Make the £15 worth it for me.

And you're dead to me too if you don't dust off that copy of GT6 that you may or may not own and PLAY WITH ME.

He doesn't have a PS3 :joy: I have it but sadly I have no desire to play GT6 as its dull, much rather play Project Cars :p

Why would anybody only halfheartedly lick gravy off a plate? You gotta get in there and spell out your name like your licking out a honey filled fajita (hah, Mexican food). Any remaining can be soaked up by your beard.

I'd almost forgotten how completely insane you are.

So guys, 2 hours of Grand Valley on Saturday, 20:00 GMT? Yes? Good.

Oh hai Mex.

Ive actually been having problems with GT6. like it says that it has to install a update but it only gets 3 or 4 percent installed before it crashes. That being said I haven't touched it in a few months so it may have magically fixed itself.

24 Minutes of Le Man lol. I did the 24 hour one over like a week on GT5, wasn't hugely fun but 24 minutes is a joke :L