Jump to content Jump to content

Game crash on every single mode

gumbee

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here since update to 1.13 on My Team mode (season 2 at Spa.  Have to do the race 4 time on last Monday, game crashed after the race when I press on Confirm button. Have to force a DNF to pass to Hungary.  No issue with Hongary.  At Monza after FP1, the game crash again and unable to go further.  On any mode (My Team or solo GP) when I press A button to start a session, game alway crash.
  • Platform : X Box One
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) : 1.13
  • Game-mode? My Team and solo
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? Can’t play anymore since 2 days
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue : try about 20 time to start a session and try with other account (my son) and both have the same problem
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) : gamepad
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   : no

• Administrator

Thanks @gumbee.

Looks like your MyTeam save has ran into some issues. Can you:

•  Attempt to complete a grand prix mode and see if this happens?
  •  Turn off Formation Lap beforehand and attempt.
  •  Can you find your savefile on the Xbox? It should be in 'My Games & Apps', right click on the game, click 'Manage' and check the file saves are still there.
  •  Start a new Myteam/Career save and see if they works.

@BarryBL

•I attempt a GP and game crash after selecting circuit and options.
•formation lap was already turn off

•saves seems to still there

•I create a new career and complete FP1 without issue.  I exit the game and resume it.  Look like ok for now.

•I try to resume MyTeam save again and still crash but I attempt a GP and now it’s work.  Strange.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @BarryBL

Here’s an update.

After creating an new save file on MyTeam, this one seem to work but the same problem occurs with the previous save.

Unfortunately, on the new save file, I received a message Corrupt backup, overwriting of data after the 2nd race of the season.  I press A button and game crash again and I lost everything as well as my profile.  

Archived