Jump to content Jump to content

Bug Report Steam-PC | Single Player Gamemodes


paolom83

Recommended Posts

Hello! 

Hello. I bought this game, but I couldn't play it for a minute. As soon as the privacy contract appears on the screen, the game crashes and "Ego Dumper" appears on the screen.

The game runs on Windows 10, I7-8700k and AMD Rx5700 Xt and 16Gb of Ram.

I tried running the game in dx11 mode, to no avail.
I have checked the integrity of the files and everything is ok.

  • A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here: 

 I start the game using the "Play" button on Steam (dx12 and dx11). The game starts (both in dx12 and dx11 mode), but crashes upon confirmation of the privacy agreement (see screenshot error_screen.jpg)

  • Platform

PC Steam on Windows 10 64bit, two monitor config

  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Game ver. 1.13

  • Game-mode?

Any mode, it's crashing in privacy agreement I just don't get to the game

  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Simply start the game and accept the privacy policy (see screenshot)

  • How do you make the problem happen?

I can't solve the problem, otherwise I wouldn't have written

  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
  1. I try launch game in window and full screen, same error.

  2. Try to launch with dx11 and dx12 same error. 

  3. Try to run with admin permission, same error.

  4. Try to launch in safe mode, same error.

  5. I tried to quit LGS before launch the game. But I've same error. 

  6. I've updated bios, with last version 2503, same error.

  7. I've uninstall amd driver with amd clean tool in Win safe mod. And I reinstall 20.9.1 amd driver, same error.

  8. I've uninstall LGS ad I install GHub, same error.

  9. I've erase xml config file in single operation, same error.

  10. I tried with 1 primary monitor (monitor 2 was disconnected by calbe) and same error.

  11. I try to move install folder (my primary folder steam is on a secondary disk) on my primary disk, same error.

  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)

Keyboard Logitech G910, Mouse G502, Headphones G432.

  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

Screenshot is uploaded, same text of ego dump.

 

crash_dump#704326-20201122-200126-0.zip

ego_dump.txt

error_screen.jpg

DxDiag.txt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, paolom83 said:

What's your driver version?

I use 20.9.1 currently. I use fullscreen windowed High preset with TAA and my desktop refresh is set to my Freesync range (144Hz) I run at 2560x1440 FPS limiter is set to 144 V-SYNC is OFF

There are a lot of sound sources there. I would seriously decide whether or not you wish to use the Realtek audio or the SoundBlaster (I use Realtek if it's any bearing). You can disable unused audio channels. 

There are also a lot of Logitech peripherals. I would uninstall LGS and try GHub to make sure you update each device firmware if possible.

DDU if you choose to go the 20.9.1 route, make sure to disable the network adapter whilst you (DDU) uninstall / clean reinstall.

Once you've made the changes, delete the hardware_settings_config.xml before launching the game then configure the in-game graphics and audio settings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, steviejay69 said:

I use 20.9.1 currently. I use fullscreen windowed High preset with TAA and my desktop refresh is set to my Freesync range (144Hz) I run at 2560x1440 FPS limiter is set to 144 V-SYNC is OFF

There are a lot of sound sources there. I would seriously decide whether or not you wish to use the Realtek audio or the SoundBlaster (I use Realtek if it's any bearing). You can disable unused audio channels. 

There are also a lot of Logitech peripherals. I would uninstall LGS and try GHub to make sure you update each device firmware if possible.

DDU if you choose to go the 20.9.1 route, make sure to disable the network adapter whilst you (DDU) uninstall / clean reinstall.

Once you've made the changes, delete the hardware_settings_config.xml before launching the game then configure the in-game graphics and audio settings.

Also, from your dxdiag you have probably some ASUS board, make and model may be helpful in identifying any UEFI/ME updates.

Running games or Steam as Administrator is unnecessary in any event. IDK why it's even tried or anyone suggests it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Kontroll02 said:

 

Hi! I have the same problem, I tried everything, dx11, dx12, reinstalling, checking files, but nothing helped me, but it only comes up in MyTeam.

DxDiag.txt

Try BIOS F52 or F60c but you only have 1st Gen Ryzen so there will be no further AGESA optimisations, just generally updates or fixes.

I wouldn't use any of the Gigabyte tuning apps they have a bad rep with this game.

457.30 is not the latest Nvidia GRD, DDU and try it (sorry, can't make further recommendations as no longer have access to the hardware)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

There are also a lot of Logitech peripherals. I would uninstall LGS and try GHub to make sure you update each device firmware if possible.

I tried to quit LGS before launch the game. But I've same error. 

So I try with your solutions and give you feedback.

My mb is: ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've updated bios, with last version 2503.

I've uninstall amd driver with amd clean tool in Win safe mod. And I reinstall 20.9.1 amd driver.

I've uninstall LGS ad I install GHub.

I've erase xml config file....

But nothing, same error.

I'm playing with two monitor config, and I've Norton AV. It can be useful?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, paolom83 said:

I've updated bios, with last version 2503.

I've uninstall amd driver with amd clean tool in Win safe mod. And I reinstall 20.9.1 amd driver.

I've uninstall LGS ad I install GHub.

I've erase xml config file....

But nothing, same error.

I'm playing with two monitor config, and I've Norton AV. It can be useful?

Yeah, thanks. I would only advise Windows Defender for AV on a games machine purely because of how Windows and 3rd party AV might interact. That's opinion. I have no experience of the product recently as I practise what I preach 😊

Try a primary monitor only configuration (disconnect the secondary). Again erasing the xml config may prove useful. If this is another multiple monitor issue I hope CM have the commonality / causality to see why it's such an issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Try BIOS F52 or F60c but you only have 1st Gen Ryzen so there will be no further AGESA optimisations, just generally updates or fixes.

I wouldn't use any of the Gigabyte tuning apps they have a bad rep with this game.

457.30 is not the latest Nvidia GRD, DDU and try it (sorry, can't make further recommendations as no longer have access to the hardware)

Hi! 

I installed the F60c BIOS but it didn't help. I don't use any tunning apps. And I installed the old Nvidia Driver (457.09) But unfortunately, they didn't help either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Yeah, thanks. I would only advise Windows Defender for AV on a games machine purely because of how Windows and 3rd party AV might interact. That's opinion. I have no experience of the product recently as I practise what I preach 😊

Try a primary monitor only configuration (disconnect the secondary). Again erasing the xml config may prove useful. If this is another multiple monitor issue I hope CM have the commonality / causality to see why it's such an issue.

Nothing... I tried with 1 primary monitor and same error. I try to move install folder (my primary folder steam is on a secondary disk) on my primary disk, same error.

I really don't know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...