Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

F1 2020 Eternal problems on Xbox

after the update, the game got worse than it already was. full of bugs. is showing problems since the audio, when there are many cars, as well as the grid positions during the race. this is all happening in online lobby. yesterday we tried to play, but the type of error presented was totally ridiculous, totally amateur. do we pay dearly for the product and do we have this type of delivery? the game is bad since the launch for the Xbox. they simply did not deliver the product sold with quality.

https://youtu.be/v7qYOybZK30

here is the link to demonstrate the problems

• Agree 1

I even understand that it would be better to send it through a form, but don't get me wrong, but I'm not a developer, I'm just a customer who wants a quality product for the price he paid. I suggest you send the broadcast link to the team. everyone in the group has the latest version available for updating.

• Agree 1
  • Administrator

I empathise your frustration @DanielGrotti, however, to be able to identify and resolve a problem we need the above requested information to replicate the bug you would be discussing. Your video is a hour long and, to help us get to issues quicker and more efficiently, we request timestamps and descriptions of videos.

This is something that is absolutely mandatory for any bug report. At this moment, I don't know what exactly you are reporting, any details of this and don't know where to look to see your issue. Without this information, we cannot assist I'm afraid.