Forum Championship League | BELGIAN GP 22/01/2021 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

[PC] [CEST] Looking for close racing? Want a strong community? Join 2SRL! [Assists/ No Assists]

2SRL is currently recruiting for Tiers 1, 2 and 3 for our 8th season, racing the full 2020 calendar of races on the F1 2020 game. We have some of the most epic on-track battles, strongest fields and greatest rivalries in league racing! We cater for both assist and non assist players across a wide range of skill, and if you're looking for more than just racing - a full on gaming community, then 2SRL is the place for you! Check out or discord or have a look and some of our live-streamed, commentated races at the links below!

Please note: 2SRL is a PC only league
Tier 2 races at 18:00 CEST on Sundays, Tier 1 races at 20:00 CEST on Sundays and Tier 3 races at 20:30 CEST on Tuesdays

Discord: https://discord.gg/txPKwr8
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyK8dpgskm_6BWLsDkwEsnw

• Like 1

Hi! I am very much interested in joining. I am currently using a pad, but tomorrow is Black Friday and I've got my eyes set on a wheel. I am very much comfortably driving against 85 Percent AI drivers, so you might stick me in a lower tier.

Sadly, your discord link seems broken. Please get back to me, so I can join!

On 11/26/2020 at 8:28 PM, GalèriarchDE said:

Hi! I am very much interested in joining. I am currently using a pad, but tomorrow is Black Friday and I've got my eyes set on a wheel. I am very much comfortably driving against 85 Percent AI drivers, so you might stick me in a lower tier.

Sadly, your discord link seems broken. Please get back to me, so I can join!

Sorry about that mate, I checked the discord link just now, and it appears to be working again. Feel free to join if you're still interested. Fingers crossed the wheel is working out for you well if you got one