GRID Autosport DLCs removed Already?

I discovered that all the DLCs from GRID Autosport were completely delisted from PS Store, I havent even downloaded them all yet, Codemasters should've just make ALL GRID Autosport DLCs free for the final week of its availability in oinline stores or console stores before delisted, but now, its gone. And GRID Autosport without ALL DLCs it feels like its a small racing game compared to its competitiors. Any way to bring GRID Autosport DLCs back to PS Store, Xbox market or Steam? 

I literally got nothing with me, just the full game, I kinda wish Codemasters re-release GRiD Autosport but in the COMPLETE Edition. Where ALL the DLCs were intergrated into the full game without need to pay seperately. GRID Autosport was also part of my Youtube Channel showing all cars and tracks and the races too. I use PS3

Edited by Anthonylu12

On 11/28/2020 at 8:47 AM, Anthonylu12 said:

I literally got nothing with me, just the full game, I kinda wish Codemasters re-release GRiD Autosport but in the COMPLETE Edition. Where ALL the DLCs were intergrated into the full game without need to pay seperately. GRID Autosport was also part of my Youtube Channel showing all cars and tracks and the races too. I use PS3

It already happened and it's on Switch 😄