Jump to content Jump to content

If 2021 is codemasters last game then the devs should just go mad and implement all the crazy stuff they want to but have been told not to. You're losing the game anyway tell F1 and EA to shove it and have some fun 

All I'd like is 

• A F1 2012 weather system
  • Race starts from the end of the pitlane as well as the main grid. As there is a grid slot there (people who are smart & watch F1 will know) 
  • 75% race distance as an option for career and online
Edited by Chromatic

It's going to be a shame if Codemasters didn't start work on that DLC I suggested; like the additional 2020 tracks.

It looks increasingly likely that the 2021 season will be disrupted again due to COVID.

Nurburgring and Imola were in previous incarnations of the game. Portimao and Mugello weren't, but it looks like one from each camp is the leading contender for replacing Vietnam (which will hopefully sink without trace as a track that never was).

On 12/13/2020 at 3:52 PM, FOneFanatic said:

F1 2021 (the game) should be a mega one for Codemasters.  First off, I would expect a 2020 sub season included in the game that features those most exotic of F1 tracks traversed this year to include Istanbul Park, Mugello, Imola, Algarve, and Nurburgring GP.  I hate to see Vietnam go, but if rumors pan out, Algarve will replace the place-holder race in April and a new street circuit in Saudi Arabia is most welcome. This track line up will be one of the busiest for a Codemasters game and they will do well to plug the hell out of it in 2021.  Add some new classic cars in there and, wow - F1 2021 will be juggernaut of a jam-packed game.  

I love your optimism and in theory 2021 should be that game with last year’s tracks but I am doubtful CM’s budget would stretch that far to deliver this. Really hope i’m wrong and would settle for a DLC update 

After driving around Monza in a F2004 with my new Reverb G2 in AC for the first time, there is nothing more I want than VR support for this game.

The experience is just on a completely different level, it's beyond comparison.

So, if there isn't any VR support for 2021 I will probably stick to the driving games that does and skip this.

• Agree 1

Micro transactions will hopefully not be in the next game I personally prefer the old school way of unlocking content by completing tasks/challenges, fair enough if its like classic cars, tracks or drivers for example then a paid dlc is fine and I'm sure all fans would agree but basic in game content should be free or unlockable 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/9/2021 at 12:41 PM, HHulkH said:

I love your optimism and in theory 2021 should be that game with last year’s tracks but I am doubtful CM’s budget would stretch that far to deliver this. Really hope i’m wrong and would settle for a DLC update 

I hope not.  Istanbul Park has a religious significance to the West since it was once called Constantinople, the Eastern wing of the Catholic Church founded by Constantine and was fought over during the Crusades, but  lost to the Muslims in the mid 15th century.  This is why racing this track in sim is of significance to use all, Christians and Muslims alike.  Actually Istanbul Park and Imola are the only tracks I'm partial to here...kkkkkkk