F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

Force Feedback Issues F1 2019

Hello

So i just recently bought a g29 wheel and i tried it on F1 2017 and it was great, the force feed back was spot on and the steering feel was great. However when i bough F1 2019 and tried it on there the force feedback was horrid. The wheel feels light as, id be driving towards a hairpin for example and brake like turn 1 in Bahrain and the wheel would have force feedback for about 50% of the wheels rotation and the last 50% it would just disappear. I've validated the game files on steam, re - installed the G - Hub drivers but have the same issue. If anyone has had the same issues and knows a fix i would appreciate it.

Hey there, I also have the same issue, I have the new G923, and got F1 2019 since it was on sale, I tried everything to resolve it as well but no hope, did you find any solutions yet?

Thanks.

This is late to the party but for anyone who sees this and has problems then turn off understeer enhance in the FFB menu and increase the on track and wheel weight feed back settings  by increments 5 points at a time until you feel an improvement in grip on the track it will help as well if you turn up the overall strength of the FFB As well.