Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PS4] F1 2015 Bugs and Issues

I just bought the game, and no matter what car I use and what downforce settings I use, my car gets passed by all the other cars in the straights. I'm using the PS4 controller. Please help.

So far the patch have stabilized things and made it better for online racing
The info hud is not available but the fuel status in it does not get reduced. Engineer feedback is correct regardless

Regarding weather forecast, currently we have the forecast for the session, previous releases we had the weekend forecast thus we could implement Parc Ferme in our league. Now it is tough. Anyone who can explain how in 2015 release forecast works or will there be an update patch to have weekend forecast like before

Thanks

In my version there aren' t the Marussia Manor and Catherham.  Can you help me please?

Catherham isn't a team in the 2015 season, are you saying they aren't in the 2014 season on your game?

Manor Marussia were added on a day one patch to the game, did you download this? I've heard if people who started the championship mode BEFORE the update installs, they won't see Manor Marrusia until the season has finished. They are definitely in quick races etc as long as you download the update and restart the game.

RoloGonz said:
I just bought the game, and no matter what car I use and what downforce settings I use, my car gets passed by all the other cars in the straights. I'm using the PS4 controller. Please help.
I'm seeing reports on the forum that this is because the dead zone on the R2 button on the PS4 controller was set incorrectly by Codemasters and doesn't actually fully accelerate, I experienced this issue too.

A way round this is to map the accelerator to another button (which I am NOT keen to do). Hope this helps.

After yesterday's patch, I am STILL struggling joining an online match on PS4. I've had the game since 10/07/2015 (UK release date) and not once have I been able to join a match. Before the patch it would attempt to connect me to a match and then error. Since yesterday it asks if I want to join the match, I click "Yes" and it just takes me back to the multiplayer menu (when you select which match type you want to join...) and nothing else happens.

I have to restart again for the game to allow me to try connecting to another online match and the same thing happens, just takes me back to the multiplayer menu without attempting to connect me to the match... gave up!

after last DLC on PS4, is not still resolved:
-Bug of car that stop for 1-1,5 second during lap and  resumes at very fast speed.
-Bug of car that has alot of fuel also if we put only for 3-4 laps.
-Bug of car that get invisible over curds...(this is new after DLC, thanks codemasters!!!!)

community manger what drinking coffee all day instead of sorting issues out want slapping to wake you and get things sorted

pover74 said:
community manger what drinking coffee all day instead of sorting issues out want slapping to wake you and get things sorted
I don't drink coffee, I drink Tea. I don't fix the game by myself, I can only pass on information as fast as I can and relay what I know back. 

I am having an issue with the steering wheel (t300) the car weaves back and forth on the straights. It seems like there is no center point but adding 1 percent of deadzone still feels off. Basically I am having no luck getting a smooth transition from driving in a straight line and turning slight right or left. I used the same wheel on the (pc) and project cars to eliminate if my wheel had an issue. A suggestion I might add would be to allow  less than 1 percent on the deadzone say like .25, .5, .75 that may give a smoother feel.

Still qualifying and race time difference is too big I'm 6 seconds clear in Australia in a Ferrari on the difficulty of hard with no assists than the rest of the field and in race pace they keep up quite well but, on expert im still quicker considerably by about 2 seconds in qualy but in the race they are right behind me and i hold them up each lap and go 2 seconds slower than them 

And my tyres drop off way quicker than the Ai's so what ever gap i make they gain like over two seconds a lap near the end of the stint and it becomes even more difficult on expert difficulty 

A pit lane issue is that cars become stuck behind each other or be stuck behind their pit crew.

Also when you exit the pits the steering of the car is really weird this happened on the PS3 versions of each F1 but its still on the PS4 version get rid of this issue. It happens when you turn the car left and right and the hands take a second to respond to the actual turning of the tyre so its looks weird so your tyres could be facing right and your hands on the steering is left please fix

Also when it was raining heavy in the race about 6 cars decided to stay out on the dry tyres when it was stormy conditions and they were a Williams, Force India, Sauber, both Lotus drivers, Toro Rosso and both Manor Marussia drivers

Also team mates pit in together even if they are right behind one another in dry conditions 

Everytime i join a Sprint mode Session on PC my the game will kick me after al the light go of
but custom races are just working fine HELP

pedal travel, especially throttle seems like it operates 100% within the first 40% of travel.
my t300rs set is calibrated perfectly so its not faulty.

In practice (not time trial) and qualy, there is no tyres/brakes wear. 

Can we please get some adjustments for controller sensitivities on the PS4? Most importantly steering sensitivity.

MULTIPLAYER has a problem where my car turns into a ghost car whilst playing.

Also, is there a way to turn off the timer for when one sits idle too long and the vehicle goes into auto drive? This is extremely annoying.

Hello, is there anyone listening to these posts?! of course not. anyway the multiplayer isn't working following the update, failed error and in every case dumps you back to the multiplayer select screen. Completely lame!! spend some of our money and fix this BS!!! 

all the money they have robbed of us all beyond belief with cm are wan--rs should get a refund I think they is some law somewhere to get money back I will never by any more games had them all not on

Quick race but guessing it effects all modes
Hungary 
Dynamic weather

I was just playing in Hungary and it started off with light rain then as the race progressed to lap 22 everyone around me had pitted and put drys on while it was still raining but they were lapping much quicker than me.

I only realised when they started going much quicker than me by 3 seconds a sector.

My issue is that you cannot tell when it is dry enough to pit and put dry tyres on. So is there any way this could be fixed. My race engineer didn't even tell me to pit he told me that the rain is expected to last 5 minutes more. I didn't realise that people around me pitted as there was a big field spread but lost a lot of time.

Please fix this issue and find a way around it or something.

Thanks to LiteralZero for replying to so many questions from the community and in the forums. Keep up the good work.

I have been having a lot of the same issues mentioned in this post, and will outline below what has happened for me.

When I first played the game I had no audio from the race announcers and my engineer in my PS4 Gold headphones, and then the next time I played I could hear my race engineer perfectly clear and louder than the volume from the car/race. On the third time I went to play, my engineer's voice was so quiet I couldn't hear what he's saying. I have turned my race engineer volume up to 100 in the audio settings and it hasn't changed anything.

Also, I have tried several times to join a multiplayer session online, and after waiting 10 minutes I am lucky if I can join a session. In regard to one session I was able to join, I was the only person in there and it eventually booted me out of the session. I have not been able to join with other players to race.

I had one issue where I was starting a race on pole, ran 2 laps in qualifying which should leave me with plenty of life left in my tires. I had to quit the session after qualifying and come back later for the race, and when I get to the race the life of my tires was estimated at less than one lap. I made it half way through the lap and one of my front tires blew out while braking into a corner. This was very frustrating. I also, had one race where I went to the pits, and changed the tires I wanted before entering, and when I get to the box my crew is just standing there and not changing my tires. I did not have a penalty, and sat there for over 30 seconds and still didn't get my tires changed. After I dropped from 1st to 20th on the grid I quit the session.

Lastly, I have not been able to ask my engineer questions. I ask the same, or different, questions over and over again, but I never get a response.

Please fix these bugs for us in the USA. Thanks!

Hi, I'm having an issue with my T500 on PS4

#1: Most important: FORCE FEEDACK T500 ISSUE

When i'm playing a GP Practice/classification or a race my Force Feedback starts ok but when I change my tires (From Hard to Soft or Soft to Hard) the ForceFeedback gets "soft" almost without any force, when I change again, the ForceFeedback returns to more strenght, If I do a shutdown T500 e TurnOn again, the problem is solved (Only in this session).At first I thought that is an feature about tires, to pass the difference to the player, but, this happen in both tires, in not a definitive order

#2: Pit Lane entrance in Bahrein

The pit lane of this track, if you go turn around 200km/h when you arrive at line, your car goes to the maximum pit lane speed limit (I guess aroun 80 km/h) is funny the brutal difference in 2 seconds from one to speed to another

Can you check?Someone is having this issue too?

Tks

PLAYSTATION 4 - CHAMPIONSHIP MODE - HAMILTON

AI IGNORE BLUE FLAGS - DONT GET PENALISED
AI CRASH INTO YOU - GET A WARNING
AI CRASH INTO YOU 3 TIMES - GET A WARNING
PENALTY SYSTEM NOT STRICT ENOUGH
CARS DON'T RETIRE - RARELY
NO SAFETY CAR???
I'VE LOST 4 RACES FROM POLE BECUASE A LAPPED CAR HAS CRASHED INTO ME

I'm the same as well it's annoying, I preordered this and now thinking I want my money back, I've got project cars and have had no issues with it codemasters taking money for a product that doesn't do what's on the box, daylight robbery in my opinion, u should have sorted all this before release, instead u put out a shoddy product, all codemasters seem to care about is money, and why is Sony not doing anything about it u pay £40 for ps plus so u can play online and u get shoddy products like this that frustrate u to the point where u just don't want to bother with it. Codemasters really need to get their act together or this will be the last time I pay for anything from Codemasters 

In qualifying Hamilton start too late in q3 every time and done a bad lap. Rosberg run in q2 often with tyres prime. Kyat run in qualifying often with tyres prime. In q1 Hamilton run often with tyres option. Kyat had a level weak in the game. The used tyres don t damage the AI like US.

The fuel mix rich is slower than standard. When a car lost front wing or puncture it stay on trajectory and off speed the others. Two cars of same team enter pit in same time. We can t see setup before start race by adjust front wing and pressure. Blue flags don t respect.