Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PS4] F1 2015 Bugs and Issues

we ps4 users haven't got 1.04 patch as yet got evidences to see the problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGAC1DP-gE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqicVBMVXI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7WBKG3-7ps

in online french lobby "PASSER LLE CIRCUIT" there's only one L at LE

in Online 25% race i was driving normally when i suddenly found myself with the car's controls of another player in front of me.
it was totally undriveable and the car crash.

I start to play yesterday and the radio communication wasn't work in portuguese language.
It happens because Ps4 doesn't support voice commands on portuguese. I bought the game here in Brazil and it doesn't have the english language, what means  even if you change the system language to english, the radio communication will not work, this feature will be turned off because the game still on portuguese.

After the last patch, i tried to start one season, but couldn't play because it seemed the wheel had a lot of dead zone on thrustmaster t80, it was just like undrivable (settings dead zone were at 0). The strange thing is that it only happens on season mode, have tried trial time/fast race mode and wheel seems ok there. Is there anyone else with this issue?

My main issues:

• More traction of AI out of corners or not enough traction of player out of corners
  • FFB of T300
  • Wheel drive without a chance vs pad drive ( for example traction with a pad much better )
  • AI speed on straights ( due to better traction of AI when leave corners on straights ??? )
  • Freezing of game
  • AI aggressive
  • AI does not go off fast lane when fast car behind ( Qualifying )
On every mode without assists and AI on legend.

Using T300rs + F1 add

Freezing then fast forwarding issue on PS4. Happens roughly every half hour of gameplay for me on average, online and off.

Launch PS4 with Thrustmaster T300
wheel. UK disk version of F1 2015.

I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling, deleting saves and downloading current patches all with no effect.

From what I can see only wheel users are affected by this issue?

Bug Report Form

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary / Description of the Issue.
1) No drivers visible in their cars when seen in mirrors.

2) Commentary is incorrect at the end of Practice, Quali and Race sessions. e.g. Practice can end with, "Both Red Bulls top timesheets" when they haven't, quali 1, 2, will say Hamilton dropped out when he did not, Q3 will state incorrect winner. Race result will not be the same as commentary would indicate.

Whilst both aren't game-breaking, I would just like them to be known so a possible fix can come at some time during the future. 

Game Mode.

1) and 2) were experienced during Quick Race mode and Championship Mode 

The Steps to Reproduce The Issue.

Either of the aforementioned game modes, any track, any driver, cockpit camera.

What were you doing specifically when the issue occurred?
For 1), it just occurs when on track, though affects all cars.

For 2), the end of any of the described sessions will produce similar results.

What is the Frequency of the issue?

1) and 2) both occur every session I try. 

Your recent history of races.

2014 Championship Season mode, Jenson Button, Monaco --> Hockenheim

Quick Races in both 2015 and 2014 seasons, most teams and variety of tracks.

How long was your current session?
Playing each race in individual sessions, tried varying race distance and no change.

What controller / wheel were you using?

Dualshock 4. 

PS4 - Single Player 2015 Season, championship:
Commentary following qualifying sessions does not match the displayed results.   Invariably the commentary exclaims that Hamilton is out in Q1 when clearly he is not.   The commentary does vary but it never matches the result displayed on the screen.

Not really had any real issues in the game apart from some of the AI glitches already mentioned above...

online - when i play a 25% race with ai cars and after that a sprint race standard, the ai cars follow me to sprint lobby and do the race.
they take the points of other players or continue with the points they win in the 25% race(s) before.

PS4 using controller with a custom set-up.
Since last patch cannot use left toggle stick to select fuel mix, tyres, brake bias etc when racing whereas previously was able to do so (old school, use d-pad for steering). Evident in championship mode, have not checked others.
Would be great if you could fix this back in.

The commentary issue will be fixed in the next PS4 patch, apologies for the inconvenience and the wait. 
The freeze issue is related to wheels and is currently being looked into.

in online 50% expert hopper : setup locked in qualify session before my first lap. and the tank filled with 50 laps of fuel, impossible to change anything except front wing and tyres pressure.
in race everything is back to normal with +2 laps of fuel reserve, but i do the race in standard setup.
the ai cars were not in legend but very easy mode.

since the monza update i can't access online hoppers sprint for beginners ,25% lobbies  and 50% expert with assists.
i can just access one time sprint for beginners if i relaunch the game each time.

I was playing multiplayer in custom lobby with my friend. We played Russian GP race weekend. I do some setups and drive many laps. Then  I drive to pit and started idle when my friend was driving. When there was 25 minutes session remaining, game crashed. Error code was CE-34878-0. I send error message. Game crashed in my console, but my friend still can continue that session.

Here is accurate information of error:

Day 6.9.2015 clock 22.01.10

Error code: CE-34878

Application: CUSA00013

NAT-type: Type 1

Version: 2.57

Message: An error has occurred in the following application: (F1 2015)

Game Mode.

Multiplayer - Custom lobby - Invite only

(e.g. Game Mode > Track > Team / Driver > Camera view > Lap)

Russian GP - Practice 1 hour - Red Bull - Daniel Ricciardo - Idle pit. In that session there was 2 human players and 18 AI drivers with hard difficulty.

I was idle in pit. My friend was driving in the track. He was same team and driver was Daniil Kvyat. Just idle there wasn't menu open or nothing monitor and then game crashed.

This is second time, when multiplayer with custom lobby crashed. First time it was with patch 1.01 and then it crashed when we moved qualification session in Australian GP. There is that same thing that game crashed in my console, but my friend still can continue that session.

This is second time when we drived in multiplayer with Red Bull. That Australian GP crash happened when I was  driving Red Bull. Yesterday we played Australian GP with McLaren Honda, but session was normal. Nothing special happened.

1 hour practice. Remaining time was 25 minutes.

Me and my friend, both used Thrustmaster T500 with Ferrari F1 Add-on.

Online / Multiplayer (only applicable if the problem occurred during online play) identify the following:

What is your internet connection speed? – http://www.speedtest.net/

I tested to Birmingham. Ping 62 ms. Download speed: 10.36 Mbps and upload 0.83 Mbps.

Do you have a wired or wireless connection?

Wired.

How many people do you estimate were in the session?

Two.

Did you note any AI in the race?

Yes. AI difficulty was hard.

Did anyone leave or join the race?

No.

Did the host migrate during the race?

No. I was host.

hallo :)
online session,
issues with tire change by quali :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eEx2ijKKs

ABS is supposed to be off as the session host configured it to be off yet it can be activated in session by users which gives drivers advantage in braking and gain time. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxPG-7ePXWY

(A brief explanation/summary of the problem you encountered)

Commentator's say it's a front row lock out for red bull in long qualifying, despite me being on pole.

Game Mode.

(Identify the game mode(s).  Is it only on a specific game mode or all of them?)      

Career, championship mode

(e.g. Game Mode > Track > Team / Driver > Camera view > Lap)

Career, all tracks, all teams, end of quali session.

(How and where did it happen?  Are there any specific steps followed when the issue occurred?)

Complete A quali session, commentator will say red bull lock out.

(Has it been seen only once or is it reproducible?)

Every quali session

(Team / Driver, Track, Conditions)

All teams, all tracks, all conditions

(How long had you been playing for roughly?)

First session

(Give the Manufacturer and Model of the controller used)

Play station DUALSHOCK4

Bug Report Form

Force feedback is too heavy at the beginning of any session !

I have to pause game then start again within session then force feedback communication with steering wheel is OK.

Game Mode.

All game modes.

The Steps to Reproduce The Issue

Start of any game mode Time Trial, Quick Race .......

Just trying to play the game normally at anytime.

It is reproducible every time I play F1 2015 PS4.

Your recent history of races

Mercedes , Hamilton , Monaco

A couple of hours of time trial and quick race.

Thrustmaster T300 RS with F1 wheel ad on.

Online / Multiplayer (only applicable if the problem occurred during online play) identify the following:

What is your internet connection speed? – http://www.speedtest.net/

52 MB

Which internet service provider are you with?

Comcast.

Do you have a wired or wireless connection?

Wired

How many people do you estimate were in the session?

Did you note any AI in the race?

Did anyone leave or join the race?

Did the host migrate during the race?

T300RS racing wheel and pedals vastly under perform with regard to gauging pedal travel, compared to the pad I have to brake 50M earlier to avoid locking up.

There appears to be a major disconnection problem with the Logitech G29 after the most recent patch (1.04).

The wheel frequently disconnects from the game when turning through sharp corners. Strangely it always seems to happen with me during right hand sharp corners. I don't think I have experienced it on a left hand corner yet. It also only seems to happen when you are pushing it as hard as possible through those right hand sharp corners. Going slow through the corners does NOT trigger the problem.

The place where I have noticed it most is Monaco turning into Rascasse (2nd last corner). When I push it through here during a race it disconnects for me almost every lap. It is incredibly frustrating. I have also noticed it happen through turn 1 at Bahrain and the right hand hairpin middle track at Bahrain. Far more reproducible at Rascasse at Monaco though.

To get back in the game I have to press the Playstation button on the wheel and then press X to get back in the game. I then do a flashback to get back into the race but by that time the rhythm is gone. It has happened to me in multiplayer too which obviously destroys the race.

My wheel settings in the game are default except for Force Feedback. My Force Feedback settings are:

Feedback Strength : 100
Environmental Feedback : 90
Wheel Weight : 100

I also occasionally get double upshifts with this wheel in the game. It will upshift 2 gears instead of one which is frustrating as it destroys your chance of getting the optimal lap. Can Codemasters please add some code to the game to prevent a double upshift if a 2nd shift is triggered within a certain millsecond period? I vaguely recall this being a problem in one of your earlier versions of the game on PS3 with logitech wheels and you added a fix in one of the patches.

I really hope both of these things can be fixed in the next patch (which hopefully wont be too far off), as they are really destroying my enjoyment for what is otherwise a great game. Car graphics and track models are supurb so that team should be very proud of their efforts.

after patch 1.04

offline or online : after one advertise the osd panel stop working and don't display penalty or advertises in the next lap or races.

the best lap osd work only one or two times in a race and stop working after that.

Brado23 said:
There appears to be a major disconnection problem with the Logitech G29 after the most recent patch (1.04).

The wheel frequently disconnects from the game when turning through sharp corners. Strangely it always seems to happen with me during right hand sharp corners. I don't think I have experienced it on a left hand corner yet. It also only seems to happen when you are pushing it as hard as possible through those right hand sharp corners. Going slow through the corners does NOT trigger the problem.

The place where I have noticed it most is Monaco turning into Rascasse (2nd last corner). When I push it through here during a race it disconnects for me almost every lap. It is incredibly frustrating. I have also noticed it happen through turn 1 at Bahrain and the right hand hairpin middle track at Bahrain. Far more reproducible at Rascasse at Monaco though.

To get back in the game I have to press the Playstation button on the wheel and then press X to get back in the game. I then do a flashback to get back into the race but by that time the rhythm is gone. It has happened to me in multiplayer too which obviously destroys the race.

My wheel settings in the game are default except for Force Feedback. My Force Feedback settings are:

Feedback Strength : 100
Environmental Feedback : 90
Wheel Weight : 100

I also occasionally get double upshifts with this wheel in the game. It will upshift 2 gears instead of one which is frustrating as it destroys your chance of getting the optimal lap. Can Codemasters please add some code to the game to prevent a double upshift if a 2nd shift is triggered within a certain millsecond period? I vaguely recall this being a problem in one of your earlier versions of the game on PS3 with logitech wheels and you added a fix in one of the patches.

I really hope both of these things can be fixed in the next patch (which hopefully wont be too far off), as they are really destroying my enjoyment for what is otherwise a great game. Car graphics and track models are supurb so that team should be very proud of their efforts.
Hi,

Please ignore the above post. Whilst playing another game (Driveclub) for the first time I noticed the wheel did the same thing in that game as well. I returned the G29 wheel to the shop where I purchased it and exchanged it for a new one. No double shifts or disconnections now in 100 plus laps with the new G29 wheel. The old wheel was faulty.