Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PS4] F1 2015 Bugs and Issues

I played time trial with Thrustmaster T500RS with Ferrari F1 addon, but first game doesn't react to down or upshifting. I checked setups, but there wasn't nothing wrong. Then shifts started working, I got good time and changed to Singapore. Again there was shifting problems. Sometimes game doesn't reacted to my down shift and some time it does. I shut down my PS4 and later tested again and now it works like I want: no problems with shifting.

I don't know is that problem in game or is that error in wheel add-on. Hope you can watch you source code if there is some little glich which effect that problem.

Still getting PARC ferme glitches not changing the and fuel being fixed  on some random high settling. These sort of issues should have been rectified on day 1 @Lozzy 
Still laggy online too

after patch 1.07 always the same bugs in multiplayer  : if the host quit during qualification or the race there was no results and you need to quit the game, or all players are banished from the session.

lag during one lap qualification and/or at the start of the race , if you are in pole 2 or 3 players overtake you.

drecks game endwikler haben jahre erfahrung mit diesem game und kriegen nix auf die reihe .armseelig

1. Guten Tag

Da das Spiel F1 2015 (PS4) jetzt schon seit dem Letzten Jahr auf dem Markt

ist und immer noch nicht Läuft,nach mehrfacher Verbesserung frage ich mich ob

sie das nicht auf die Reihe bekommen !!!

Das Spiel hat 70€ gekostet plus das ps4 Abo und nach Monaten der rum Bastelei

geht hier absolut nix wenn man mal das Glück hat überhaupt ein Spiel zu starten

ohne das ein Fehler auftritt kann man ja schon froh sein !!!

Wenn dann aber 5-6 Leute im Online Modus mal zusammen ein paar runden

drehen wollen geht nix nach ein oder 2 Rennen Fliegen die Leute raus.

Die k.i´s rammen nur rum und fahren ihre Linie nach

Nach dem update müssen teilweisse die Setup´s umgestellt werden

Es werden nicht alle Wagen auf die gleiche Leistung gesetzt wie alle anderen

Sachen auch strafen und so weiter

Die strafen wie sie jetzt einstellbar sind 1 mal zu lasch und 1 mal viel zu übertrieben

da sollte man sich mal 1-2 F1 Rennen im Tv anschauen !!!

Reifenverschleiss Mensch und K.i´s 5 Runden Mensch 15 Runden K.i´s

Wenn da nicht Langsam eine Lösung gefunden wir war es das letzte Spiel

was ich von ihnen gekauft habe. Es gibt hier noch nicht mal einen Deutschsprachigen

Kundendienst und leider nur einen Teueren Auslands Nummer sehr Traurig

Meines achtens ist das so nicht hinnehmbar und ein Fall für denn Verbraucherschutz

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

@Lozzy @jennyannem 

FYI since 2-3 weeks, maybe more the multiplayer has serious issues. We couldn't even finish the last AOR mini season race and are also quite concerned if we can go on with the official seasons in AOR for all 3 platforms, just of all of these issues. There are disconnects from the lobby with the PSN error, than within the qualifying session mass disconnects without PSN errors, locking up everybody on the grid at start, with staying everybody at loading screen, but also a lot of disconnects during the race.

What is going on? Please seriously investigate it, as also the Project Cars Team, as the game has also similar issues, are at least investigating, but no words from your side!

Are these issues PSN related or is F1 2015 at fault? Cause if it's PSN's fault cause maybe at weekends the servers are overloaded, at least we know that a movement of the race day within the working week would help keeping alive leagues.

Hi all.......

'It's All About Sunday F1 2015 Racing League'

I run a competitive F1 2015 league on PS4.  We have lost some drivers due to other commitments, and some due to cheating, so we are currently looking to fill the grid by the next race this Sunday.

We run 50% races with short qually.  
8pm(GMT) every Sunday.
Full traction control and pit assist are banned.  (We have a way of checking your traction setting)
Strict corner cutting on most tracks unless we find there is problems with this setting (Austria for example).
(If you can not race with these settings, please do not join)

Join the page on Facebook and i'll send you a message with some more details....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/311349755863459/

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED WITH MINIMAL SEATS LEFT.  BETTER DO IT QUICK!

Bug Report Form

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary / Description of the Issue.
FFB dissappeared in Time Trial.

Game Mode.

Time trial.

The Steps to Reproduce The Issue.
Time trial -> Ferrari -> Brazil -> Choose setup ->Flying lap

Maybe you need to change FFB settings to get that bug. 

What were you doing specifically when the issue occurred?
Iwas testing different setups and I choose Ferrari and Brazil. I made my setup and choosed flying lap. When auto-drive goes off, I saw that there is no resistance in wheel. I choosed restart lap, but it doesnt worked. I fixed this issue by Closing F1 2015 -program and started it again from PS4 Dynamic Menu. I don't, but before issues I was in Melbourne and I turn Enviromental effect to 50 % in Melbourne. I recommend to check, that thing.

What is the Frequency of the issue?

Before FFB dissappearing game forgot my wheel zero point.  This is hard to explain
1. Started time trial example Italy
2. Choosed setup and take flying lap
3. Auto drive and turn is coming, so I turn wheel to right
4. Auto-drive going of , but my car doesn't turn. It move straight
5. I turn my wheel straight and then I could turn with wheel.

Your recent history of races.
Ferrari, Brazil and Dry.

How long was your current session?
I was played maybe 1-2 hours.

What controller / wheel were you using?

Thrustmaster T500RS with Thrustmastetr Ferrari F1 wheel addon. There is lates firmware.

In Malaysia Time Trial and Free Practice, turn 11 marker (bluegreen post) dissappears. It dissappeart, that I never crash it. I think that AI also doesn't hit it and it dissappears.

Chazy90 said:
@Lozzy @jennyannem 

FYI since 2-3 weeks, maybe more the multiplayer has serious issues. We couldn't even finish the last AOR mini season race and are also quite concerned if we can go on with the official seasons in AOR for all 3 platforms, just of all of these issues. There are disconnects from the lobby with the PSN error, than within the qualifying session mass disconnects without PSN errors, locking up everybody on the grid at start, with staying everybody at loading screen, but also a lot of disconnects during the race.

What is going on? Please seriously investigate it, as also the Project Cars Team, as the game has also similar issues, are at least investigating, but no words from your side!

Are these issues PSN related or is F1 2015 at fault? Cause if it's PSN's fault cause maybe at weekends the servers are overloaded, at least we know that a movement of the race day within the working week would help keeping alive leagues.
Still happening!

Codemasters needs to stop making f1 games and give it to Sony or milestone or mad studios

kundayim said:
Codemasters needs to stop making f1 games and give it to Sony or milestone or mad studios
So, exclusivity vs. haven't got a clue how to make appealing gameplay vs. I can't hold all these bugs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Say I just purchased F1 in June 2016 for the PS4 and wondered if the Screen Freeze issue has been fixed.

Hi....i'm playing 2 versions of F1 2015,one on disc ane one i downloaded from playstation store....i'm doing the 2014 season on both,the disc version crashes after qualify 3 at SPA and the other one crashes after qualify 3 at ABU DHABI.......i have them installed on separate PS4 Consoles and get the same error code on both CE-34878-0,both consoles have the latest software update......i'm using a controller.