Jump to content Jump to content

PLEASE CODEMASTERS!! We want the Official Halo Hud

PLEASE CODEMASTERS.. I think that is Time more than enough to yours bring to Us the Official Halo Hud.. 2years had passed and we haven't that in an Official F1 game.. simply make it if an option for who wants to use it turns it ON who wasn't use it let the option in OFF.. it's Hard to do something like that???

On 11/30/2020 at 4:48 PM, CarlosSantos87 said:

Why the Licensing one thing that is official in TV transmissions why that can't be in the Official F1 game?? If that does part of the F1?? I can't understand honestly

Possibly because the Halo HUD is a SkySports overlay and not an F1 or FIA overlay. It's much like watching sports on different networks where each network has its own scoreboard overlay. That would be my best guess.

• Disagree 1
33 minutes ago, hippoSURF said:

Possibly because the Halo HUD is a SkySports overlay and not an F1 or FIA overlay. It's much like watching sports on different networks where each network has its own scoreboard overlay. That would be my best guess.

The halo overlay is a F1 graphic not Sky Sports

• Like 1
4 hours ago, hippoSURF said:

The Tv transmission HUD and Halo Hud aswell are all from the Official F1

Edited by CarlosSantos87

Don’t remember if it’s the same setup as the one in the IRL races, but I was happy to see it, check out how the big dawgs are pushing the cars in a race 😎

Not sure if the presentation is handled by someone else, and was just added by them.  Or how any of that works 😅

Edited by X5abotagex86