Jump to content Jump to content

i cant take it any more

this hole thing with reverse not working oh my apologies it works only after every body has passed. I'm sorry but its strait up cheating come on why ONLY does it happen when racing rally cross?  it works fine every where else in 2.0 and yes the only assist are semi automatic and the wiper blades im playing on Xbox one fanatec CSW 2.5 CSL elite wheel and CSL elite pedals ( no clutch ) I cant play anymore or im gonna brake somthing if i could only get my hands around the neck of that sorry excuse of a spotter i would PUNKCHER PUNKCHER both of his lungs seriously how do i get a spotter who TELLS ME WHAT LAP IM ON OR IF I ALREADY TOOK THE FRICKIN JOKER LAP I pity the person who sounds like him in real life cause im going after him LOL.  For real how do i turn him off i really like this game but i dont like games that irritate me and  between the reverse thing and this YA WHO yelling in my ear "there getting away from us" and "punkcher punkcher" and we dont want to leave out the stewards PLEASE HELP i beg of you