Jump to content Jump to content

is Bottas overpowered in your game?


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, JonathanGreen88 said:

Bottas gets at least a second faster than Hamilton In most qualifying sessions so I just make him crash in races 😂

i must admit, i've menaced bottas on purpose before due to this 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JonathanGreen88 said:

Bottas gets at least a second faster than Hamilton In most qualifying sessions so I just make him crash in races 😂

 

10 hours ago, gogeta110 said:

i must admit, i've menaced bottas on purpose before due to this 😂

 

19 minutes ago, JonathanGreen88 said:

In my career he ended the season without a single point haha

So this is a community wide thing? 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

He's got the power of grayskull!

I don't know how it happened but before my last race he was behind Hamilton in the total. In that race he finished 2 places behind Hamilton and yet somehow he was now suddenly before him in the total.

Now that's some kind of power I'd like to have!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gladystonff said:

They need to correct this, it is totally the opposite of real life, besides Hamilton, Verstappen does not arrive in bottas, much difference. Hamilton should hate Codemasters for doing it as beneath bottas.

Oh come on. It's a game, how does it matter for your driving which of the merc drivers is faster? The results ingame will never be the same as in the real races, unless they hardcode the results in and how interesting will that be?

For me it's important that the cars perform about the same as in reality, then which of the driver is faster in each team doesn't really matter. The end result will be the same for my driving anyway.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lakrits said:

Oh come on. It's a game, how does it matter for your driving which of the merc drivers is faster? The results ingame will never be the same as in the real races, unless they hardcode the results in and how interesting will that be?

For me it's important that the cars perform about the same as in reality, then which of the driver is faster in each team doesn't really matter. The end result will be the same for my driving anyway.

  

It’s a Game but what Bottas does in the game is totally unrealistic, only he easily overtakes everyone, while Hamilton gets laps to pass a slower car. It seems that there is only one Mercedes in the game.

Its a same car when both drivers start in first line and one beat the partner 28s ahead?
 

Lot of GP Bottas start with medium tyres in the pole? Make just 1 stint when Hamilton 2 ? 
 

that’s not right.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well good news guys, they dropped his racecraft by 2 in the new update which will do absolutely nothing!

99 awareness still, despite spinning every other lap at Turkey.

He's still going to be beating Hamilton every race because of this ludicrous stat they've given him.

It's either that or there is a serious problem in his AI thays giving him higher stats than intended. 

I'm still very convinced hes the only AI driver receiving facility bonuses even when hes not your teammate which shouldnt be happening. Either that or any driver who is signed as the second Merc driver.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Liaveil said:

Bem, boas notícias, pessoal, eles diminuíram sua racecraft por 2 na nova atualização, que não fará absolutamente nada!

99 consciência ainda, apesar de rodar a cada duas voltas na Turquia.

Ele ainda vai vencer Hamilton em todas as corridas por causa dessa estatística ridícula que deram a ele.

É isso ou há um problema sério em sua IA que está dando a ele estatísticas mais altas do que o pretendido. 

Ainda estou muito convencido de que ele é o único piloto de IA recebendo bônus de instalação, mesmo quando ele não é seu companheiro de equipe, o que não deveria estar acontecendo. Isso ou qualquer driver que esteja assinado como o segundo driver Merc.

Where is the update?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Liaveil said:

Well good news guys, they dropped his racecraft by 2 in the new update which will do absolutely nothing!

99 awareness still, despite spinning every other lap at Turkey.

He's still going to be beating Hamilton every race because of this ludicrous stat they've given him.

It's either that or there is a serious problem in his AI thays giving him higher stats than intended. 

I'm still very convinced hes the only AI driver receiving facility bonuses even when hes not your teammate which shouldnt be happening. Either that or any driver who is signed as the second Merc driver

Edited by DoniNeto
That’s ridiculous.
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is meaningless.  What's the excuse?  Licenses and contracts cannot be.  why keep Bottas as they are?  The performance patch was already bad, not touching the engines of Renault and Honda.  Don't expect them to fix it anymore, the 2020 game is dead.  A joke, not worth how much we pay here in Brazil, about R $ 250.00.  This game regressed from 2019 to 2020, the drivers do not try a second attempt back in the Qualifying, and McLaren and Renault always have a driver eliminated in Q1 so, until now, they have not corrected, apart from several other bugs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't go so far as to say 2020 is a downgrade as its 100% an upgrade on 2019. 2019's AI stats were a far bigger mess than this. The only glaring problem AI in 2020 is Bottas whereas in 2019 it was Ricciardo, Sainz, Hulk, Gasly and Weber. Although the R&D is arguably worse this year I suppose.

The racing itself is fantastic. But they desperately need to give us an editor in game where we can change driver and teams stats to customize our single player experience. 

Edited by Liaveil
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Liaveil said:

I wouldn't go so far as to say 2020 is a downgrade as its 100% an upgrade on 2019. 2019's AI stats were a far bigger mess than this. The only glaring problem AI in 2020 is Bottas whereas in 2019 it was Ricciardo, Sainz, Hulk, Gasly and Weber. Although the R&D is arguably worse this year I suppose.

 The racing itself is fantastic. But they desperately need to give us an editor in game where we can change driver and teams stats to customize how single player experience. 

It’s easy, just change to 86 Bottas overall.... Bottas isn’t better than Leclerc, Ricciardo, Vettel, Verstappen and Haikonnen. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DoniNeto said:

It’s easy, just change to 86 Bottas overall.... Bottas isn’t better than Leclerc, Ricciardo, Vettel, Verstappen and Haikonnen. 

Precisely, it is very easy.  But why don't they do that?  What is the explanation?  There is no point in not correcting that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The overall stat isnt really that important (alot of drivers are much lower/higher because of the experience stat). Bottas needs a massive nerf to his awareness stat. I'd say about 87 or so. It's so confusing how he had 6 spins in one race as well as crashing in qualifying several times in 2019 that hes rated 99 and yet Hamilton and Perez who have had nearly no incidents over the last year are at 84 and 79. It makes no sense at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Bottas is still winning every race in my newest save (created after the ratings update), while Hamilton lurks down in 3rd or 4th. Bottas also has by far the most fastest laps (7 to 2). This is how it's always been since release on multiple saves, not a case of one-off luck.

Codemasters are going to all these lengths to show they're keeping up with real-life performances, yet the most important one is completely wrong. I swear someone somwhere has mixed up the values in the database and given Hamilton Bottas' attributes and vice versa. Bottas is absolutely unstoppable and nobody can keep up with him.

@BarryBL is there anything we can do to get the devs to look into this? You can see there's a lot of us experiencing this.

 

Edited by s00zster
  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, s00zster said:

Bottas is still winning every race in my newest save (created after the ratings update), while Hamilton lurks down in 3rd or 4th. Bottas also has by far the most fastest laps (7 to 2). This is how it's always been since release on multiple saves, not a case of one-off luck.

Codemasters are going to all these lengths to show they're keeping up with real-life performances, yet the most important one is completely wrong. I swear someone somwhere has mixed up the values in the database and given Hamilton Bottas' attributes and vice versa. Bottas is absolutely unstoppable and nobody can keep up with him.

@BarryBL is there anything we can do to get the devs to look into this? You can see there's a lot of us experiencing this.

 

Still got the same problem even after the update.

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2021 at 2:59 PM, s00zster said:

Bottas is still winning every race in my newest save (created after the ratings update), while Hamilton lurks down in 3rd or 4th. Bottas also has by far the most fastest laps (7 to 2). This is how it's always been since release on multiple saves, not a case of one-off luck.

Codemasters are going to all these lengths to show they're keeping up with real-life performances, yet the most important one is completely wrong. I swear someone somwhere has mixed up the values in the database and given Hamilton Bottas' attributes and vice versa. Bottas is absolutely unstoppable and nobody can keep up with him.

@BarryBL is there anything we can do to get the devs to look into this? You can see there's a lot of us experiencing this.

 

Same. Super powered Bottas in GP en Championship mode. 

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...