Sign in to follow this  

Possible rebalancing update

As a single player game / modes the game is tough to beat but there seems to be a imbalance between ai aggression vs the player and v each other. The ai are pretty good to race against trying moves around outside at Singapore etc but they just loose the agressision vs each other and just sit in trains especially in rain and when drs in not been used . Would it be possible to just set the agressision to the same setting  for ai v ai as they are for the player. would make the races much more fun and been in the midfifeld entertaining . 

• Agree 2

I noticed this behaviour in many vids. It's a bit weird. The AI behind you immediately attacks you if they see a little chance which is fine. But if they made a stop for example the drive 10 laps behind clearly slower cars without attacking them.

This is a reason why 50% races with a one stop vs AI two stop is so much overpowered.

• Agree 1

I'm not sure it's an AI aggression thing as such, I think it's just that the overtake button is far too powerful. The AI seems to use it all down the DRS straights making DRS completely redundant and as a result the AI can't overtake eachother.

I definitely feel that the overtake boost needs a pretty hefty nerf to help balance this out and pace should drop off faster over long stints.

Yes definitely see that playing a role in the issue. Something needs to be done tho as stated above after pit stops faster car's on faster/fresher tyres just don't try moves as much as they should would help if they actually overtook in to / out of corners not so dependent on drs straights . Kind of think patches for this game will be slowing down now so maybe next year's game may be improvement .