Jump to content Jump to content

Anyone ever wonder why we can't post about dirt games here.

Is it because it was a different developer under the group "Codemasters" made them.

I have absolutely nowhere on this forum to express my disgust at the current state of dirt 5, and the patch that wasnt.

I could copy/paste my scathing review of how it is, but choose insted to be civil and ask why the official CM forum doesnt allow me or others to leave feedback about dirt 5.

• 3 months later...

While on the subject: The menu of Dirt3 is absolute torture, Dirt4 is even worse. On every choice that you make you are required to confirm your choice. Twice. with obligitory eye candy you MUST watch. Every.Single.Time.

So. as you can see, I'm not too happy, and these choices are made by product management or coders deliberately.

Here's the question Is the menu of Dirt5 more respectful of us, the paying customer? What's your opinion?

I don't have Dirt5 yet. If the menu is as crappy as the previous versions I'm not going to waste my money on it.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2021 at 11:19 PM, MaxHipshot said:

While on the subject: The menu of Dirt3 is absolute torture, Dirt4 is even worse. On every choice that you make you are required to confirm your choice. Twice. with obligitory eye candy you MUST watch. Every.Single.Time.

So. as you can see, I'm not too happy, and these choices are made by product management or coders deliberately.

Here's the question Is the menu of Dirt5 more respectful of us, the paying customer? What's your opinion?

I don't have Dirt5 yet. If the menu is as crappy as the previous versions I'm not going to waste my money on it.

There is a demo available of Dirt5 in the PS4 store in the latest deals section it looks like the perfect game for "Racers"