Qualifying tips

I was just wondering is anyone struggling in qualifying? Maybe it's just me but on race pace I'm ok and can match my team mate but In qualifying im so far off the pace. Any tips or advice? Maybe I'm just slow haha!

Is your fuel drained out? Run the car on max from the off. Save your battery and then stick on hot lap just before the final corner. 

2 hours ago, tarrantino said:

Is your fuel drained out? Run the car on max from the off. Save your battery and then stick on hot lap just before the final corner. 

I have all that set on automatic. I've always loved Silverstone on the game but I was over a second slower then my team mate. 

Pretty widley accepted that the ai are rapid at silverstone this year . 

4 hours ago, Naxlr said:

Yes this. Look for the thread on AI adjustment and you’ll see. 

6 hours ago, Naxlr said:

yes mate you need AI adjustment / track, you cannot go with one all season, it does not match the track, check the forum, recently someone posted a 100 AI setting and I posted a mid value 90 AI level

• Agree 1

In my case I use the full Qualy format (Q1,Q2 and Q3). I usually use the Medium Tyres in Q2 and I am running a 50% Race Lenght. In the Q3 check if you have choosed the Q3 Tyre coumpond specially for the final round of Qualifying.. I haven't struggled until my 6th Season of MyTeam Career mode