F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Some suggestions

Calendar: that you can choose if you want 21 races, 16, or 8, that great but i want to customise the full calendar for funny career modes. 

damage: damage system in 2020 is nice, but 2021 need to be more realistic, now you can lose youre front wing or tires, but rear wing, floor damage, thats not in the game, i think im not the only one with this idea. More car damage, and maybe damage on the wall, thats insane and you can make nice crash compilations with that.

board radio: you can choose very many things by the radio, but make it more realistic, i mean, if you crashed is it always: "sit tight the marshalls are on their way." Thats always by me😂. Make more options to choose for a board radio, or (thats almost incredible to make) you can say youre own board radio's. 

modes: in the formula 1 do you see on the steers "mode 8", "Q STD", or something else. But what if you can make youre own presets. Example: You call a preset "Qualifying", and you can choose in the preset the fuel mix, the ers mode, something like that.

I hope one of my ideas is a bit good, i think the damage is the best thing to add to the game, more car damage, and maybe damage in the wall.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:46 PM, Daany220 said:

Calendar: that you can choose if you want 21 races, 16, or 8, that great but i want to customise the full calendar for funny career modes. 

damage: damage system in 2020 is nice, but 2021 need to be more realistic, now you can lose youre front wing or tires, but rear wing, floor damage, thats not in the game, i think im not the only one with this idea. More car damage, and maybe damage on the wall, thats insane and you can make nice crash compilations with that.

board radio: you can choose very many things by the radio, but make it more realistic, i mean, if you crashed is it always: "sit tight the marshalls are on their way." Thats always by me😂. Make more options to choose for a board radio, or (thats almost incredible to make) you can say youre own board radio's. 

modes: in the formula 1 do you see on the steers "mode 8", "Q STD", or something else. But what if you can make youre own presets. Example: You call a preset "Qualifying", and you can choose in the preset the fuel mix, the ers mode, something like that.

I hope one of my ideas is a bit good, i think the damage is the best thing to add to the game, more car damage, and maybe damage in the wall.

Your car damage suggestions is not even suggestions. They are MUSTS. Gonna agree with you.