Jump to content Jump to content

Help! Can't select Daily Stage

cjl9

Didzis said:
I can't select it too. Tried to run it, it loaded the map and then said that it couldn't connect to RaceNet. I restarted the game, but now I can't open it, even though it says 0/1 runs done. 
So you loaded the stage, that counts as a try, that means if you crash or any form of quiting the game will make it count as an attempt to run the rally, which means you've used up your try for the day, try again tomorrow, or whenever you have a stable connection.

Spokster said:
Didzis said:
I can't select it too. Tried to run it, it loaded the map and then said that it couldn't connect to RaceNet. I restarted the game, but now I can't open it, even though it says 0/1 runs done. 
So you loaded the stage, that counts as a try, that means if you crash or any form of quiting the game will make it count as an attempt to run the rally, which means you've used up your try for the day, try again tomorrow, or whenever you have a stable connection.
I didn't even get on the track. And if I used my try, why does it say 0/1 stages complete?

And you can see, at the bottom there is no button to select it anymore

Also, I don't think the connection problems are on my end

Didzis said:
When it looks like that it means you've had your chance, sadly. :/ Best wait until the reset and not press it until you intend to drive it. It's weird, but what can one do.
I did intend to drive it, when that happened :( 
That's just how it's set up. Once you click that button, if anything goes wrong, whether you get onto the track or not, you're out. 

Archived