Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[CAR & TRACKS] VOLVO!?

Volvo 940

Volvo 940 from behind

Volvo 240

Volvo 240 from behind.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be really awesome if Volvo was availible in Dirt Rally. 
Volvo is a RWD-car and is really popular in Sweden. 
Volvo 240/940 is 70's and 80's class.

No thanks - the 122 or 142 in 60s class, maybe, but they don't really fit that well into the other classes in game.

Yes Volvo 240,  242, 940 is the most popular rally cars in Sweden,  it fits very well in 80, 90s class. I said it before and again I would really appreciate some Volvo cars when Sweden is released. Like a tribute to the country like Opel in Germany.

YoMrWhite said:

P544, 122, 142, 240... Let's have all of them!

I would love to have these cars in the game because they're typical for the rally scene I'm used to in Sweden. Unfortunately the game probably is not made to reflect Swedish (or any other country's) rally culture, but bigger international championships and famous cars only.
Sirap27 said:
Yes Volvo 240,  242, 940 is the most popular rally cars in Sweden,  it fits very well in 80, 90s class. I said it before and again I would really appreciate some Volvo cars when Sweden is released. Like a tribute to the country like Opel in Germany.
Maybe the SAAB V4 will come with the Swedish update? But I would also like some Volvos.