Sign in to follow this  

Fastest times om Spa in 2013 and 88's Shumacher's Ferrari

Just curious what kinds of time people are getting around Spa?  Also, I tried a classic race from 88 in Schumacher's Ferrari, and I don't know if it was me or the car, but I could barely keep it on the road!  I never got to put it up to full Throttle as every time I tried or hit the brakes going into a turn or accelerated coming out the car would simply fly off the road!  I only did a quick setup but still it surprised me. 

I assume you mean his 98 Ferrari Schumacher wasn't in F1 till 1991 but yeah the cars in 2013 are very twitchy that's one of the resaons why I'm not too fond of the game compared to it's predecessors I downloaded a grip mod to help me. I'm not a great driver and I normally play at Amateur pace. I normally set about 1min 50 I think in the dry. I'm at Valencia in my game at the moment. But when I next go to Spa I'll update this posrt with my times

Frankly, that’s what makes the classic cars so much fun in this game. You can argue about how realistic it really is, but you really do have to drive them rather than just floor it out of every corner like you can with the modern cars.

Not sure If i can post links here, but heres a quali lap from my league race from last season.  Definitely not the fastest pace, but here are some times you can reference.  Probably a 1.5 sec to gain at least: 

Also note this is online all equal quali, times vary depending on online/offline, and gp vs career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L07DomFIr3s

I love Spa!  In this game at least it's the best road track there is...and one of the fastest!