Jump to content Jump to content

I cant oin to any multiplayer room in gamepass version of the game in pc

chaac92

i have downloaded the game in my pc from microsoft store with game pass
and i tried toplay with a frien, but we noticeed that none of us cant join to any multiplayer session, even if i create the room and invite him, i just cant join neither him, we have teredo open so there should be not problems, but the game just shows: error there was an error 
we need help to solve this issue

Screenshot_1074.png

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow the templates below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Can you also add a DXdiag from your PC too.

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.: i have downloaded the game in my pc from microsoft store with game pass
    and i tried toplay with a frien, but we noticeed that none of us cant join to any multiplayer session, even if i create the room and invite him, i just cant join neither him, we have teredo open so there should be not problems, but the game just shows: error there was an err
  • Platform: PC
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen): GAME PASS 1.22 VERSION
  • Game-mode?: MULTIPLAYER
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?: YES 
  • How do you make the problem happen?: WHEN I TRY TO JOIN TO A MULTIPLAYER GAMEE
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue : CHECKING MY TEREDO INTERFACE IS WORKING, CHECKING MY FIREWALL, REINSTALLING GAME
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc): I HAVE A WHEEL LOGITECH G29
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears

Screenshot_1074.png

Screenshot_1073.png

Screenshot_1075.png

Screenshot_1076.png

Archived