Jump to content Jump to content

finding a pc that runs f1 2015

ThomasOzturk

£300 for the whole PC or just a graphics card?

You need to raise your budget if you mean a whole gaming PC for £300 that will play "next gen" games at a decent frame rate.
I'm very happy with how my system handles all the new games at 1080p on ultra or equivalent. assetto Corsa Witcher 3, GTA V, Pcars, Batman ETC all hovering around the 60+FPS

Maximus Hero VII
I7 4770K
H100I
GTX780
8GB corsair ram
OCZ 750w PSU
All seated nicely in a corsair 750D case.

I concider that to be a decent mid range gaming rig but it is just starting to get a bit long in the tooth.
Don't start your quest for a new PC just yet. People with amazing rigs can't even run the game properly, because F1 2015 is quite poorly optimised. 
More likely bugs than poor optimisation.  I only run @1080 but can confirm it runs flawlessly (meaning never below 60fpa under any conditions on any track), maxed out with my I5 + 970.  Its a decent pc but not 'amazing'..
Don't start your quest for a new PC just yet. People with amazing rigs can't even run the game properly, because F1 2015 is quite poorly optimised. 
More likely bugs than poor optimisation.  I only run @1080 but can confirm it runs flawlessly (meaning never below 60fpa under any conditions on any track), maxed out with my I5 + 970.  Its a decent pc but not 'amazing'..
It depends on the hardware. It's the same problem that people have with Batman: Arkham Knight on the PC. My PC can run the game fine, but people with the same kind of setup, or better, can't run it at all, if not nowhere near as well as I can. It's weird. 
 can you tell my what pc that is @joepineapples 
 can you tell my what pc that is @joepineapples 
I5 3570k @4.4
GTX 970
8gb ram

To be honest, the graphics card alone would set you back about £260, so if you're looking at under £300 total,  its not what you're looking for.

Archived