Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Slow compared to every other car

I just bought F1 2020 (after playing 2019 for a year) about a day ago and have started a career with racing point, when I first started in practice I was on delta running a bit slower from the previous game but that was fine, even coming 5th on in Qualifiers, anyways race day comes and my car is so slow its unbelievable I dropped 5 positions by the end of it, I was hitting the corner almost perfect every time but everyone and their grannies was able to overtake down any and every straight. I am using a controller and I've checked to see if it registers 100% of my throttle and it does, any chance someone has a solution I haven't been able to find anything anywhere. Cheers.

Same for me. Since i changed from Xbone to Series X, the AI seems to be incredibly strong. Me and Tatiana are driving by far the best cars and still i lose 1-2 seconds at Hungaroring  even to Kevin Magnussen, who is 22th. First 15 laps it rained and i had 10 seconds gap to Tatiana who is on second place. Then i changed to Soft Tires, while most of the other drivers changed to hard tires. From lap 20 ongoing i am losing time with my soft tires. I Just passed Latifi and Magnussen and now they passed me and are driving away.

And meanwhile the fuel AI set the fuel to max. now i have fuel für - 4 rounds and still i am 1-2 seconds slower than the slowest cars and Tatiana. Lewis & Max are trying to steal my place 1. *** is wrong with the AI?

Had the same problem while training and qualifying. With AI 60 you cant pass the fuel training and even with AI 0 you wont get pole position. Besides that...the audio and km/h and miles/hour bugs are still there.

Hi,

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow the templates below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link: