Forum Championship League | ITALIAN GP 29/01/2021 Read more... ×

F2 2020

Doing my head in now, the season is over and still no official word. They are literally the same cars as last year with different liveries...

6 hours ago, AdamComer said:

Doing my head in now, the season is over and still no official word. They are literally the same cars as last year with different liveries...

And 18in Wheels

It's pretty sad actually that it's not here yet.  It's also pretty sad that it typically isn't included with the actual release since the game releases half way through the real season anyways. 

Honestly, I'm over it at this point.  I couldn't care less if it ever comes out.  Real F1/F2 seasons are over; I'm in year 7 of My Team now, so I doubt I'll bother to restart a new one to have current F2 drivers in it... if they even are going to be usable in the career/my team modes. 

Not trying to be overly negative here, but it's nothing more than a major letdown at this point.  They've dropped the ball here there is no other way to say it.

Just release F1 2021 with the current F1 AND F2 rosters right from the start.  What's the point in releasing it with year old drivers in F2 anyways?  Do they really think it breathes life back into the play cycle of the game 6 months later?  Most people aside from hard core racing game fans have likely already moved on from the game.

On 12/7/2020 at 9:43 PM, sven231187 said:

When will the update with the F2 2020 finally arrive? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Great! Bit late when the season is already over, but still good to finally have them.

However, does this also mean F2 multiplayer lobbies can contain 22 cars?

I'm more curious to know if drivers like Tsunoda are available in My Team. Had been waiting to start a save with him as second driver.

2 hours ago, DonBlanko said:

Can anybody show the new driver ratings? Especially for f2?

Doesn't look like you can use them in myteam, so no visible ratings at the moment.