Sign in to follow this  

GLOBAL CHALLENGES GRID2 ISSUES?

Within the last week or so I am constantly getting global challenge/Racenet unavailable. Seems to be an every day occurrence lately and since I have several friends with whom we challenge weekly, It appears to be Racenet issues not my computer or settings. Is there a reason for the constant downtime lately ?

@ Inflames47

you're absolutely right, the only problem will be the simply have no interest to do whatever else it'd even run constant.

Thanks for your reply. Again this a.m. I cannot log into Global Challenges, nor could I last night.  It was never a problem before so something clearly is happening and would be nice if a Dev would post if they are having problems and its being looked at.

Hi all, we've been having intermittent problems with one of our servers. Hopefully this issue should be solved for you now, let me know if you continue to have difficulty accessing the GCs.

your servers are prone to problems. every second week Global challange does not work  ! ! !

Hey guys just to inform you playing from xbox 360, was fine until last night server not available. Many thanks
Octoboss said:
Hi all, we've been having intermittent problems with one of our servers. Hopefully this issue should be solved for you now, let me know if you continue to have difficulty accessing the GCs.