Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2020 My Team Neither SC Nor VSC

Hello,

I am in the second season of my career mode. So far i have not experienced any VSC. I only saw just 2 Safety car which i did some crash deliberately to have a SC. 

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

I am in the second season of my career mode. So far i have not experienced any VSC. I only saw just 2 Safety car which i did some crash deliberately to have a SC. 

• Platform

Xbox One X

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

My Career

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

I just started my career mode several times but i ended up with the same issue. I have no VSC at all and if i force to bring up safety car, i need to create a really big crash.

• How do you make the problem happen?

There is no specific way to create the problem. It is like consistent problem. I just started the my career and i have not noticed any VSC. Just saw 2 safety car which i did it on purpose. Btw, Safety car is on damage is realistic and all settings are correct for safety car.

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I tried to change settings off and on again. Also i tried to restart my career and also i tried to not to use any flashbacks. But the issue was still active

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Xbox one controller

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Since the issue is consistent, i dont have any screenshot. 

Please support me in this topic because it is getting annoying that not to see any safety car feature within a long time career.

21 minutes ago, Rifisen26 said:

Hello,

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

• Platform

Xbox One X

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

My Career

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

I just started my career mode several times but i ended up with the same issue. I have no VSC at all and if i force to bring up safety car, i need to create a really big crash.

• How do you make the problem happen?

There is no specific way to create the problem. It is like consistent problem. I just started the my career and i have not noticed any VSC. Just saw 2 safety car which i did it on purpose. Btw, Safety car is on damage is realistic and all settings are correct for safety car.

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I tried to change settings off and on again. Also i tried to restart my career and also i tried to not to use any flashbacks. But the issue was still active

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Xbox one controller

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Since the issue is consistent, i dont have any screenshot. 

Please support me in this topic because it is getting annoying that not to see any safety car feature within a long time career.

I don't have vsc or sc it's really annoying am support you @Rifisen26 its same with f1 2019

15 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

HI @Rifisen26

The question back really is was there any incidents that needed a VSC or a SC were it didn't happen. The game wouldn't deploy those without a incident on track deemed worthy of those safety measures.

Hi am played 2 races on myteam career in my first season there was retire in both races but no sc or vsc here's my saves @BarryBL

savegame@profile#NXDSMWW.BWW

savegame@profile#QKRHMYXE

Edited by zoltan1996

Apparently the problem of VSC and SC is widespread, and not only in this F1 2020. They stopped appearing to me as of update 1.13. It is incredible that something so important and that improves the video game experience continues to give problems after so many years of development ...

Edited by JoseJuan123
Error
1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

HI @Rifisen26

The question back really is was there any incidents that needed a VSC or a SC were it didn't happen. The game wouldn't deploy those without a incident on track deemed worthy of those safety measures.

Hi Barry,

I am sure that those incidents requires at least VSC. I dont have the footage of this but do you really believe that within the 2 season there was no incident which requires at least VSC? Because, when i see the other gameplay videos, generally whenever the car parked to the right or left side of the road due to a mechanical failure they have at least VSC. However in my case, as i said i had multiple incidents during the race like retirements but i never see VSC at all. 

For safety car, i intentionally forced it. I just turn the wheel to another car and caused to a really big crash then i had the Safety car. However in normal conditions none of the AI crashes or AI retirements are causing neither VSC nor SC.

Could you please help me in this topic?

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Rifisen26 said:

Hi Barry,

I am sure that those incidents requires at least VSC. I dont have the footage of this but do you really believe that within the 2 season there was no incident which requires at least VSC? Because, when i see the other gameplay videos, generally whenever the car parked to the right or left side of the road due to a mechanical failure they have at least VSC. However in my case, as i said i had multiple incidents during the race like retirements but i never see VSC at all. 

For safety car, i intentionally forced it. I just turn the wheel to another car and caused to a really big crash then i had the Safety car. However in normal conditions none of the AI crashes or AI retirements are causing neither VSC nor SC.

Could you please help me in this topic?

In addition to this, When i play "my Career" mode. I started from F2 season and strange things happened. This time, i have always a safety car whenever the AI retires. Then i got promoted to F1 and I was still observing safety cars. However this is completely different in my team mode. So i can assure you that there is something wrong in my team mode at least in my game.

• Administrator

Hi @Rifisen26,

Without the video evidence, it will be hard to justify looking into any fundamental changes to the Safety Car deployment, which has long been a topic for discussion in the F1 community. Some users see it too much, others not often enough. How many retirements per race? In the race director, how many incidents?

6 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Rifisen26,

Without the video evidence, it will be hard to justify looking into any fundamental changes to the Safety Car deployment, which has long been a topic for discussion in the F1 community. Some users see it too much, others not often enough. How many retirements per race? In the race director, how many incidents?

Hi Barry,

Generally 1-2 retirements and 3-4 incidents per race. As i said from my career mode F2 series i always ended up with the Safety car. However in my team mode there is none. As you said you have already evidence from other users that they have too much or they have not often enough. I will provide the same thing. I can provide it for sure but I am pretty sure that within 2 season it is not normal not to see any VSC/SC. It is not realistic or not the thing that game promised to give us. So what do you think about this? I mean getting SC in F2 series in every race but not getting single one of them in my team. are you still thinking that in F2 series i have multiple incidents that caused to Safety car every single race and in my team mode i have none during whole 2 season? 

Hello.
I had SC during my first season of my career.
I started a new season and since, I am in the 4th season without SC. In crashes, Jeff says they deploy the safety car but it doesn't come out. Only yellow flags at the scene of the accident.
I'm on Ps4, patch 1.13.
A lot of people says it's a save problem.
17 hours ago, Rifisen26 said:

Hi Barry,

Generally 1-2 retirements and 3-4 incidents per race. As i said from my career mode F2 series i always ended up with the Safety car. However in my team mode there is none. As you said you have already evidence from other users that they have too much or they have not often enough. I will provide the same thing. I can provide it for sure but I am pretty sure that within 2 season it is not normal not to see any VSC/SC. It is not realistic or not the thing that game promised to give us. So what do you think about this? I mean getting SC in F2 series in every race but not getting single one of them in my team. are you still thinking that in F2 series i have multiple incidents that caused to Safety car every single race and in my team mode i have none during whole 2 season? 

Hi Barry,

I attached a screenshot. For this incident i believe that i should see at least VSC because other gameplay that i have seen, they have the VSC/SC for this kind of occasions. Could you please support me?

IMG_1058.thumb.jpg.c6604bee3ece6ffa08fef42f4104810c.jpg

Edited by Rifisen26
  • Administrator

Hi @Rifisen26,

To play 'devils advocate' here, the car is off the racing line and with a decent amount of space. I can see why a VSC may be needed to clear the car, but its up for interpretation here. If it was a major crash or incident, then fair enough. I wouldn't personally class this as a definite VSC/SC myself. 

Hİ Barry,

Come on man! I am saying that i played 2 season and i did not see any VSC. You can just pull up a video from other guys gameplay you will see the VSC occurence in much more safer situation. You cannot say that this is not an error. It is not normal not to see any VSC during whole 2 season. What do you need to convince you? I attached an another screenshot. You can see the retired car in the maps. It is way way away from the circuit and VSC is just triggered this time. What will you say as "devil's advocate" ? Please consider this as a bug. I would like to see the all the feature in my game as well. This is the simple request. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.345b2aebde05dde8c9d2f98646463a24.JPG

• Administrator

For sure @Rifisen26, Safety Car deployment is something we are always looking at improving, however, for every player that reports they don't see the VSC/SC enough, there's another that will report that they see it too often.

It is something I have added to the discussion with developers, however, implementing wider changes to VSC and SC deployment is a technical job, and requires extensive testing to make sure we make changes (if any) we are confident in. I can empathise with your frustration here, but it is a very delicate balancing act to make this as accurate as possible across all incidents and modes.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:55 PM, BarryBL said:

For sure @Rifisen26, Safety Car deployment is something we are always looking at improving, however, for every player that reports they don't see the VSC/SC enough, there's another that will report that they see it too often.

It is something I have added to the discussion with developers, however, implementing wider changes to VSC and SC deployment is a technical job, and requires extensive testing to make sure we make changes (if any) we are confident in. I can empathise with your frustration here, but it is a very delicate balancing act to make this as accurate as possible across all incidents and modes.

Hi Barry,

Another example of not getting any VSC/SC events. I took this screenshot yesterday. I think with this screenshot, you have a proof that my VSC/SC feature is not working at all. This time you cannot say that there is no need to have VSC/SC in this event. I almost crash with this car.  Could you please look at this?

IMG-1060.jpg