Forum Championship League | ITALIAN GP 29/01/2021 Read more... ×

F2 2020 drivers not in MyTeam?

So we have finally got f2 2020 but the new drivers are not in MyTeam which is a slight bit disappointing imo, unless if that driver stat update from a few days ago was to get ready for these drivers and codies will give us another mail to make them available?

• Agree 1

You can't even use F2 2020 cars in CAREER mode it appears either.   So, A slight bit disappointing??  It's far more than a slight bit disappointing to me.  That's the whole point of having the F2 2020 drivers; so you can build your team and mode with CURRENT drivers, not drivers from over a year ago.

Another case for making Codies realize the next F1 game needs to be released with the 2021 F2 driver roster, not just a copy and past of this new update we just got

As you said, hopefully there's a fix incoming for this; but given how long this update took to begin with, I'm not going to hold my breath.   Used to have alot of faith in these guys but the way this year's game has panned out I'm seeing why many others around here have been beyond frustrated over the past few years. 

Hard to believe we waited this long for this, just to use them in "grand prix" mode.  The good thing about this update is that it's free, I guess you get what you pay for.

Edited by petro1319
  • Agree 4

Last year it was free if I remember correctly.

If I have to take a guess about the "free" comment is that next year they will charge for 2021 cars.

Take-Two bought them so I will not be surprise if they goes that way next year.

Started a new team after the patch, still Raghunathan, Sette Camara and Hubert to choose as teammates, no Armstrong, Shwartzman or Tsunoda.

• Agree 1

9 minutos atrás, smalls048 disse:

O e-mail de atualização das estatísticas do driver pode sugerir que ele será adicionado em uma atualização futura.

existe um novo email?

Only available for time trial and championship mode?  This is a joke, most players play online mode, career mode and My team.  It doesn't make sense.  It is the same as EA updating teams in FIFA to play only friendly matches.

• Agree 1

I mean they didn't have to add the 2020 f2 at all. It might not be perfect, but it is better than nothing. 

F for those who waited until the F2 2020 DLC to start their My Team because they wanted Tsunoda, Shwartzman etc. 

• Agree 7

And of course no communication from the people at codies, nothing. If they would actually talk to us about what is happening then this discussion would end. 

i just don’t understand why they can’t say if the new f2 drivers are coming to my team or not in the future 

its the same time and time again they just never communicate to us 

• Agree 4

8 hours ago, Sector4 said:

F for those who waited until the F2 2020 DLC to start their My Team because they wanted Tsunoda, Shwartzman etc. 

Yep..

It makes sense they're not available for season one but they should definitely be available from season two onwards. 

Pretty disappointing that we cant see Tsunoda in either career but theres a chance of Calderon and "hilarious" meme driver.

On top of that, they desperately need to fix the F2 drivers stats. Not just for the F2 results but so that they can actually compete with the F1 drivers when they get promoted. Schumacher, Zhou, Illot and I hate to say it.. Mazepin need pretty big stat increases.

Edited by Liaveil
  • Agree 1

I fear this is was rushed through so that F2 2020 wouldn’t release in 2021 which would bring more criticism. Hopefully this gets added in to My Team because right now it’s in the features I’m not so bothered about.

Thank you Codies but having left this so late in the year we have expected this to be properly implemented by December