Sign in to follow this  

No f2 update

Are you connected online? Needs an update and will say so on your Library next to the game. 'Update Required' will be next to the title.

Yep, I've restarted and reconnected, can browse through the store on steam but still no update. And I can launch the game with no prompt to update.

Edited by smalls048

When you launch, can you send over a screenshot of the home screen and what version number you are on (situated at the bottom left of the screen). Also, its possible your Steam needs an update first.

I've restarted steam and downloaded an update to steam the first time I think. Just missing the update.

Steam says I don't have a pending update for it. But I do have the major update post in steam. Sorry to be a pain.

image.png

mainmenu.jpg

image.png

image.png

Can you restart Steam please @smalls048. You may also need to verify the integrity of your Steam files. This is in Right click on F1 2020 > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity. 

EDIT: Also, please check your 'Updates' settings in the Properties of the game and make sure you can be on the latest updates through there. Change it to 'high priority' so you always get the update as soon as its launched.

34 minutes ago, smalls048 said:

I'm probably being stupid but I can't get the f2 update on steam.

Is not losing much without this update.  We cannot play together with the new drivers, in career mode and in my team.  useless update.

@BarryBL I'm having the same issue. I've tried restarting Steam and verifying files. The update hasn't triggered and I'm still at 1.13. Steam itself is also up to date.

Seems like a few are experiencing this. I'll go and chase devs, see if I can get a quick solution for you. 👍

EDIT: Sent out to the wider developer group, and will get an update as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can you try changing your downloading region possibly or clearing the download cache. Going into Steam, clicking on the top left > Settings > Downloads > Clear Download Cache. Maybe this helps.