Forum Championship League | ITALIAN GP 29/01/2021 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Driver stats my team

Bottas is better then Hamilton in the game if you play My Team Career Mode or Driver Career Mode. Hamilton is only better in Grand Prix Mode and Championship Mode, because there are no stupid stats like in Career Modes ... F1 2020 and F2 2020 is a complete Joke if we are looking Realistic Drivers Performance 🙂 If you want Realistic Drivers Performance, you must to play F1 2018 or F1 2019 ... They messed up the game F1 2020 with those stats and that is the reason why F1 2020 is so random in performance of A.I. 

F1 2020 is in all way better then F1 2019, but those unrealistic Drivers Performance just killed the game ...

The problem is that the CODEMASTERS is trying to make ultra realistic game with stats and everything, but in the same time they are making ultra unrealistic game because of those stats. 🙂 If the program must to calculate more and more stats, then it is harder to make balance. That is the reason why F1 2018 and F1 2019 has more realistic ranking, because there is more easier for program to make Realistic Performance of Drivers. That is the reason why Moto GP and WRC games has more realistic Drivers performance, because those games dont use every type of stats for A.I. So they make simple programming for A.I., maybe A.I. have just Pace stat and thats it. But because of that, its easy to make Realistic Performance. I prefer less stats but more realistic driver performance ... Who cares about Awareness, Race Craft etc etc ...

So yes ... Sometimes is better to have less stats, because the results can look like F1 2020 🙂 The World Champion of Formula 2 Mick Schumacher is 17th best A.I. in the game F2 2020 and 7x World Champion Lewis Hamilton is slower then Bottas ...

Edited by SabolcSaghmeist

16 minutes ago, SabolcSaghmeist said:

Bottas is better then Hamilton in the game if you play My Team Career Mode or Driver Career Mode. Hamilton is only better in Grand Prix Mode, because there are no stupid stats like in Career Modes ... F1 2020 and F2 2020 is a complete Joke if we are looking Realistic Drivers Performance 🙂 If you want Realistic Drivers Performance, you must to play F1 2018 or F1 2019 ... They messed up the game F1 2020 with those stats and that is the reason why F1 2020 is so random in performance of A.I. 

F1 2020 is in all way better then F1 2019, but those unrealistic Drivers Performance just killed the game ...

The problem is that the CODEMASTERS is trying to make ultra realistic game with stats and everything, but in the same time they are making ultra unrealistic game because of those stats. 🙂 If the program must to calculate more and more stats, then it is harder to make balance. That is the reason why F1 2018 and F1 2019 has more realistic ranking, because there are more easier for program to make Realistic Performance of Drivers. That is the reason why Moto GP and WRC games has more realistic Drivers performance. 

So yes ... Sometimes is better to have less stats, because the results can look like F1 2020 🙂 The World Champion of Formula 2 Mick Schumacher is 17th best A.I. in the game F2 2020 and 7x World Champion Lewis Hamilton is slower then Bottas ...

What is it like on the F1 2020 Championship mode? So not my team or driver career but the other championship mode. If I remember rightly there are no stats on there as you drive as a real life driver and there's no development or driver transfers.

• Agree 1

Just now, Ukbordoy said:

What is it like on the F1 2020 Championship mode? So not my team or driver career but the other championship mode. If I remember rightly there are no stats on there as you drive as a real life driver and there's no development or driver transfers.

In F1 2020 Championship Mode Lewis Hamilton is better then Vallteri Bottas, because there are no stupid stats like in Career Mode. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SabolcSaghmeist said:

In F1 2020 Championship Mode Lewis Hamilton is better then Vallteri Bottas, because there are no stupid stats like in Career Mode. 

Thought so! I wanted to start a career with Red Bull and have a championship battle with Hamilton. Few races in and its Bottas leading the way! Ridiculous. Think ill start again with the F1 2020 championship mode instead.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Ukbordoy said:

Thought so! I wanted to start a career with Red Bull and have a championship battle with Hamilton. Few races in and its Bottas leading the way! Ridiculous. Think ill start again with the F1 2020 championship mode instead.

Yes if you want realistic Championsip then you must to play Standard Championship Mode ...

• Agree 1

Surly it's not hard to make 1 driver better than the other want it to be like real life even George Russell made bottas look like a grandma driver at the weekend 😂

• Haha 1

They need "mentality" or "form" or some stat like that. Similar as PES has with arrows: just put UP arrow to #1 driver in each team and DOWN arrow to #2 driver in each team. Or not each, only Merc/Ferrari/RB...