Jump to content Jump to content

pixelated in game (race), generic ok and menus ok! Please help!

remlau

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

When Jumping to go racing, either time trial or my carrer. The game will be all pixelated but telemetrie icons are ok. Menus are ok. Mirrors look fine as well. 

• Platform

PC

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Latest 1.14

• Game-mode?

All of them

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

All the time

• How do you make the problem happen?

IDK

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Uninstalled the game, uninstalled GPU drivers, Changed bunch of graphing setting.

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

G29

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

131119122_10161707658859616_7980045938348573728_o.jpg

131038088_10161706959254616_2838452054382168861_o.jpg

4 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Posting your settings and a dxdiag would be helpful.

Up,

I did play other game and everything run very smoothly such as iRacing, COD, WreckFest.

I tried on 3x different monitors as well

Just now, remlau said:

Up,

I did play other game and everything run very smoothly such as iRacing, COD, WreckFest.

I tried on 3x different monitors as well

The dxdiag is obtained by the save all information button and can be uploaded as a txt file, there's not enough in the screenshot to go through it fully.

1 minute ago, steviejay69 said:

The dxdiag is obtained by the save all information button and can be uploaded as a txt file, there's not enough in the screenshot to go through it fully.

Oups, here it is.

DxDiag.txt

Another thing that might help solving this is that for an exemple when I'm exiting a time trial session, In the time tiral results in the background graphics will be good, problem seems to only occurs when ''playing'' the game. 

image.thumb.png.36e5a224e3a7a3eef3afb1362723a159.png

2 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

F51 (contains AGESA 1.0.0.6)

Can you just try the 'Medium' Graphics preset?

Set the refresh to 75Hz and just use the one connected display you can try 'High' preset. You have two displays connected one at 60Hz (KS271) the other at 75Hz (KG271).

For testing, remove the Astro headset. Once you get the game working, adding things one at a time will prove the culprit.

6 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Set the refresh to 75Hz and just use the one connected display you can try 'High' preset. You have two displays connected one at 60Hz (KS271) the other at 75Hz (KG271).

For testing, remove the Astro headset. Once you get the game working, adding things one at a time will prove the culprit.

I removed second display from my GPU, removed the headset still the same issue. 

1 hour ago, remlau said:

Still not working. 

Do you have any idea of what I can do more

The last one is to delete the hardware_settings_config.xml with all the other steps (disconnect 2nd monitor and astros).

Or you could backup the game, uninstall it and then restore from backup, that forces a first run.

But yeah, Windows is the last one.

2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

The last one is to delete the hardware_settings_config.xml with all the other steps (disconnect 2nd monitor and astros).

Or you could backup the game, uninstall it and then restore from backup, that forces a first run.

But yeah, Windows is the last one.

Kind of noob here but where can I find this file? 

Also, I was able to have the game run normally, I disconnected the 2nd display and restarted the game and it was fine. As soon as I plug the 2nd display the poor in game quality appear. Any idea or anything i can do to help identify the issue?

6 hours ago, remlau said:

Kind of noob here but where can I find this file? 

Also, I was able to have the game run normally, I disconnected the 2nd display and restarted the game and it was fine. As soon as I plug the 2nd display the poor in game quality appear. Any idea or anything i can do to help identify the issue?

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\My Games\F1 2020\hardware

Which of your displays do you regard as the secondary and why?

I can see one is DP the other HDMI but both are 1920x1080. Are you using any kind of converter to change the output / input to either of the screens?

I do use a switch to switch between two monitor the hdmi one. I've tried with and without the switch and it was not working when I had the problem happening. Now it seems to be solved. I've changed all the hz of monitors to 59.x in windows.

Archived