Sign in to follow this  

[IMPROVEMENT] More difference between dry and overcast and wet.

this one is not as simple as you present.

Overcast weather can bring you an absolute dry condition; the fact that clouds exists dont involve water necessarily.

Actually I cannot see a (almost) difference between WET (RAIN) and OVERCAST, cos overcast has ALLWAYS wet ground and level grip is quite similar to WET. And this is why I vote, why is overcast condition always WET? this has no sense!

PS. "Snowing" weather brings you almost the same experience has WET/OVERCAST.... maybe a bit less grippy.

Well I can't see a difference between wet/raining and dry/cloudy. Maybe they're waiting until they have all the cars in the game I don't know. But it always puzzles me when people talk about how insanely slippery Wales is in the rain.

I've asked about this before and the answer was that "wales is always wet, even when it's not raining".

I find this quite interesting as I always notice a difference between wet/dry conditions and especially raining on Wales.

bogani said:
I've asked about this before and the answer was that "wales is always wet, even when it's not raining".
Cheers for that then, that would explain it. Thought it could be a possibility, but wasn't sure if there'd still be a difference or how much.

Neogeta said:
I find this quite interesting as I always notice a difference between wet/dry conditions and especially raining on Wales.

I didnt said it has no difference, I said that it need a bit more difference. If you manage to do same time in dry and wet conditions in real life, you are my hero!!