Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 vs F1 2020 A.I. Comparison

Hey Guys !!!

I am telling again, F1 2020 is a better game overall ... But !!! F1 2019 is better in 2 things, in 2 very important things !!!

• A.I. Drivers Performance

One of the biggest problem with F1 2020 is the Unrealistic A.I. Drivers Performance. I mean its brutally bad in F2 2020, but it is also bad in F1 2020 ... In Formula 1 the biggest problem is Valtteri Bottas 🙂 I dont know how it goes for other people in Career Mode, but for me Valtteri Bottas is better then Lewis Hamilton 🙂 I have started minimum 10x Driver Career and i can say that Valtteri Bottas won the Championship in 1st Season approx 7-8 times  🙂 So yes, Bottas is better then Hamilton in the game 🙂 

Okey, luckily we have Formula 2 Series in the F1 2020 game 🙂 We got update for Formula 2 with 2020 Drivers, everyone waited to play with the newest drivers of Formula 2. Where is the problem ???!!! The problem is also A.I. Drivers Performance ... Everyone who played with F2 2020 series, he/she knows that there are very big problems with Realistic Performance of A.I. Drivers. I mean World Champion of F2 2020 Mick Schumacher is one of the weakest A.I. in the game 🙂 On the other side one of the weakest driver this year in Real Life, Artem Markelov is one of the best A.I. Driver in the game 🙂 But the whole F2 2020 Drivers Performance are very badly programmed ...

In F1 2019 it is more realistic, Lewis Hamilton is beating Valtteri Bottas easily and in Formula 2 Series A.I. Drivers Performance are Perfectly Balanced, it is like in Real Life in 2018 and 2019 !!!

•       A.I. Overtakes / Attacking                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

The second biggest problem with F1 2020 is the A.I. Overtakes or Attacking.  I mean in F1 2020 A.I. Overtakes are very few if we compare them with F1 2019. In F1 2019 it was fantastic !!! A.I. fighting on every tracks (except Monaco), not just only in long straight tracks like in F1 2020. There are a lot less overtakes in F1 2020 ... A.I. just cant overtake each other in tracks with no long straights. So yes its more interesting to race vs A.I. in F1 2019. Maybe the overtake button is the problem in F1 2020, it makes a lot harder to overtake each other. 

Edited by TheSerbian
  • Agree 2
On 12/13/2020 at 9:11 PM, TheSerbian said:

The second biggest problem with F1 2020 is the A.I. Overtakes or Attacking.  I mean in F1 2020 A.I. Overtakes are very few if we compare them with F1 2019. In F1 2019 it was fantastic !!! A.I. fighting on every tracks (except Monaco), not just only in long straight tracks like in F1 2020. There are a lot less overtakes in F1 2020 ... A.I. just cant overtake each other in tracks with no long straights. So yes its more interesting to race vs A.I. in F1 2019. Maybe the overtake button is the problem in F1 2020, it makes a lot harder to overtake each other. 

I love it (on 100% Races). That's realistic compared to real life. I have also problems to overtake the AI, and that´s what i wanted for years. Perhaps it would be good if Codemasters would add a slider to reduce the dirty air and increase the slipstream effect for those who want to overtake more (including the AI). I want a realistic implementation of Formula 1. And Formula 1 means : Overtaking is the exception, not the rule. Many may not like that, but that's the way it is.

Edited by ndrst
  • Confused 1
6 hours ago, ndrst said:

I love it (on 100% Races). That's realistic compared to real life. I have also problems to overtake the AI, and that´s what i wanted for years. Perhaps it would be good if Codemasters would add a slider to reduce the dirty air and increase the slipstream effect for those who want to overtake more (including the AI). I want a realistic implementation of Formula 1. And Formula 1 means : Overtaking is the exception, not the rule. Many may not like that, but that's the way it is.

Yes, F1 2020 is more realistic then F1 2019 and it is 99% 🙂 I just said that i saw more overtakes from A.I. in F1 2019 and it is also a fact 🙂 F1 2020 is almost perfect game, my biggest problem is A.I. Drivers Performance, especially in F2 2020. If they fix A.I. Drivers Performance for F2 2020, then this game F1 2020 would be easily the Best F1 GAME EVER !!! 

Edited by SabolcSaghmeist

yes guys i'm agree with you

the last thing to fix is F2 DRIVERS PERFORMANCES and also see more overtakes between a.i drivers in f2

after fix that problems the game will be perfect in my opinion

such a shame for classic tracks like imola portimao mugello etc...but we know it's very diffiult to add in this game for a lot of reasons

i hope to play with these tracks in f1 2021

i think also that retirements of a.i. drivers by spins or mechanichal failures are not too much 

we see only 1 or maximum 2 retirements for a gran prix

i think that 3 or 4 retirements or more for a grand prix will make races more unpredictable..

do you agree with me?