Sign in to follow this  

What's going on with RaceNet?

What's going on with Racenet? I've been getting these way too often. This f**ked up my daily, again. And I can't get past 2nd stage in the weekly because of that (already tried restarting the weekly, same thing). I'm sure, it's not a problem with my internet connection. 

I am having the same problem, the first stage works fine, the second does not. This also happens in leagues

I've just done the Daily.
So did I, today it went fine. Also tried doing the weekly, after the first run it said, that it couldnt upload the result and if I want to retry. Here's hoping, I'll be able to start the second one :d 

Koenvh said:
I am having the same problem, the first stage works fine, the second does not. This also happens in leagues
Well, atleast I'm not alone :D

I just created a 2nd season for a bunch of us on AVforums hoping that the bugs which curtailed our season 1 would have been put right. It seems they still have the same issues of not being able to connect to leagues even though connecting to the community events is possible.

Are there any known fixes? - one suggestion on another thread was to delete the league and start again. I'm not convinced this would work - surely the status of a league that I am not a member of should have no bearing on me being able to connect to racenet or not? 

I'm off to do some trail and error testing

If your subscribed to any older leagues - try leaving and joining a newer one - it helped me

"From my limited 30 seconds of testing and presumptive reckoning I think I may have found a work around.

I am a member of league which was created pre-any-update. I leave this league and join another via internet explorer, (1st on the list was 1337). I am not a member of any other league.

I can then log into the leagues on Racenet via Dirt Rally. I then rejoin my old league to find that I cannot log into the leagues on Racenet via Dirt Rally. I then leave my old league again and I can then once again log into the leagues on Racenet via Dirt Rally.

I presume that if one of your leagues you are signed up to is an older league you will be unable to log into the leagues on Racenet via Dirt Rally.

Friends have reported that it is not enough to just leave the corrupt/old league. Therefor again a presumption is you need to subscribe to a current/newer league.

I hope this helps. I am slightly disappointed that no codemasters feedback was easily available on this topic - however I am loving the game so keep those tracks (and cars) coming"

Cant save my new season for my league.
Hit the finished button and page just reloads and nothing is saved.

Are you using the most updated internet explorer? - I heard other browsers cause problems. It does seem painfully slow for me so it might be a case of having a cup of tea while it thinks about it. literally takes about 2 mins for a 8 event season.

Also check your start times are not conflicting and the first event (in fact all events) is set to the future (ie in 5 minutes time)