Ea sports it’s in the game

Next year much topics about the crappy ea servers..

Edited by RP20
  • Agree 1

Hmmm its very interesting, i dont know its a bad or good news for us 🙂 . Everyone hates EA Sports, but the interesting thing is everyone is playing with EA Sports games (FIFA, NFL, NHL, UFC). A lots of people hates Codemasters, but a lots of people are playing with Codemaster games like (DirtFormula 1, Project Cars and Grid🙂 So why we are playing with this games if we are hating them EA Sports and Codemasters ???!!! The answer is : Because they are the best Sport and Racing game makers 🙂 I hate also Codemasters, because they dont want to upgrade Realistic Drivers Performance for Formula 2 2020, i hate also Codemasters because they dont want to add option Custom Weather in Career Mode , I hate also Codemasters because they dont want to add Equal Cars for Formula 1 in Grand Prix Mode🙂 But i am still playing with Codemasters game Formula 1. Why ???!!! Because they are the BEST !!! I hate them, but at the same time i like them, because they are making the best F1 Game (Few Customisations are the problem only and this year Drivers Performance in Formula 2 ) ... No one Developer can make a Formula 1 game better then Codemasters ... It is same with FIFA, 90% of people hates EA Sports, but they are making the best Football game, just look Pro Evolution Soccer how bad it is compared to FIFA ... 

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Sbinnotto07 said:

I hope they will keep using EGO game engine instead of Frostbite.

In the immediate future yes I think they will stick with Ego but I don' tthink moving to Frostbite will be such a bad thing as NFS Heat is a pretty good and fun racing game if that choice is ever made it's just got to be done right. Besides by bein part of EA's family they can get help with the sewitchover as a lot of EA's studio's help eacvh other from time to time Bioware for exampl ehelped FIFA create the RPG mechanics you see in the Journey story mode that was in Fifa's 17-19. NFS helped withthe mechanics for the Nomad in Mass Effect Andromeda things like that. For all the hate that's levied against EA for all thei rmoney grabbing shizz the yd omake a lot of very good games. Also I could see F1 looking quite decent on the frostbite engine as I must the faces and people you see in things like career mode look a bit poor in the Ego engine granted |Frostbite can look a little cartoon ytoo in this area it does look better than Ego

• Disagree 1

The reason people are still playing ea/ codemasters games even tho they give them hate is because they own the exclusive license to the sports people want to play. You want to play a f1 game you have no choice but codemasters, you want to play Madden, ufc, etc you have to go ea. Now I own and play both Madden 21/ and ufc 4 from ea and to me they are great games . I don't touch the ultimate team aspect in game currency etc . Just the single player side and the fine to me / enjoyable. But competition is always a good thing and with 1 company owning exclusive rights in eliminates that so again you want a official f1 experience now you going to have to go ea . Just hope they freshen the racing up as it has undoubtedly become stale .

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, sjsharp2010 said:

In the immediate future yes I think they will stick with Ego but I don' tthink moving to Frostbite will be such a bad thing as NFS Heat is a pretty good and fun racing game

What? NFS series is the worst games you can buy today from racing perspective. I love NFS 1, 3, 5 and few others but this? Come on.

Ego is miles away from everything. EA doesn't have anything against.

It's sad, MS should step in and buy it.

• Disagree 1

I can remember people bagging for any other company to take over and now that it glores at the horizon opinions change. Be aware, we all know what we have right now, no one knows what it will be. As always, be careful what you wish for.

• Agree 2

It was good while it lasted. Now probably the career mode (which is the only thing i like in F1) will probably die just like fifa, madden.

I'm really, really sad.

The problem with recent CM games is they are great but needs polishing badly. CM could be the best racing game company in the world if they improve they processes I guess. And another company could help with it. Who knows what company. If CM quality will go down I still have lazy people from Polyphony digital, really great talents in Kunos Simulazioni and current top Turn10 and PG. But there is a big potential for CM.

4 minutes ago, Chiarello said:

It was good while it lasted. Now probably the career mode (which is the only thing i like in F1) will probably die just like fifa, madden.

I'm really, really sad.

There must a license/agreement for the career. Even EA can't change it I guess.

• Like 1

If they allow CM access to their resources and better funding then it could be a well polished game. If they want to dig their claws in though then it'll be loot boxes and Ultimate F1 team, buying cards for engines, upgrades and drivers. 

Yeah, will see. But I love games on Ego engine, it looks so good. Graphics is awesome, physics should be very good, handling is good. A lot of assets for it. CM could create a lot of good stuff with it.

You can create something like Grid but more simulation oriented. Same assets, just interesting career and you have great game. Maybe EA sees the potential too. But MS could buy anything I think so they should buy it first.

I think they will do a good job, and as written before, everyone hates them, but everyone is buying release day the new versions of Fifa, Madden or NHL, depends on the fanbase 😄 so also we WILL buy F1 😄 as they have experience in F1 as well it will be not that bad, they will do a proper job I am pretty sure.

And for all online gamers (I am not in F1, there I am happy with the carreer) be happy, you will get F1 Ultimate Team 😄 😄 😄

Kind of simple. If the game is bad- don’t buy it. EA does what it does because the majority of the people buying their games like, or at least do not mind, what they are doing. I stopped buying their Madden games when they shifted to a more arcade style of play. Haven’t bought a new Madden game in years. I can keep playing F1 2020 for years to come if needs be.

• Agree 1

Devastating, absolutely devastating and EA will destroy everything they touch with their incompetent leadership. EA year after year completely butchers Madden so much so that its practically unplayable because it’s just filled with glaring glitches that they just ignore. Sad day for fans of the F1 game because EA will never let go of the license and it’ll destroy the game I’m 100% convinced of that. 

I literally just gave up on Madden last year and it was the only game I played and now they’ve taken over the only game I play now so I’m crushed. 

I mean.. it's still Codemasters making the game they just have more funding to do it now. 

I dont like EA as much as the next person but immediately jumping on a negativity train is dumb. Extra resources and manpower is exactly what the series needs. Better than letting CM run out of money and then we get no F1 game at all.

I seriously doubt it'll just turn into another Fifa simply because Codemasters are now owned by EA. 

Edited by Liaveil
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Aef251 said:

EA does what it does because the majority of the people buying their games like, or at least do not mind, what they are doing.

F1 players over the last two years have apparently shown that they don’t mind the microtransactions, pitcoins and podium pass shenanigans. I’m sure that caught EA’s attention pretty quick too. 

Edited by StanleyGoodspeed
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, StanleyGoodspeed said:

I can’t wait to power slide a Ferrari with neon under glow trough Eau Rouge while being chased by the cops and listening to bad rap music 👍

Yeah, tapping gas twice is the key because that's how it works 😄

23 minutes ago, Liaveil said:

I mean.. it's still Codemasters making the game they just have more funding to do it now. 

I dont like EA as much as the next person but immediately jumping on a negativity train is dumb. Extra resources and manpower is exactly what the series needs. Better than letting CM run out of money and then we get no F1 game at all.

I seriously doubt it'll just turn into another Fifa simply because Codemasters are now owned by EA. 

The problem is they don't buy just for spending money. We don't know the agreement but if you buy something you are the boss then.

Alot of companies own numerous developers and allow them to remain relatively autonomous. That could be the case here.