Jump to content Jump to content

[F1 2020] Safety Car Never Appears (PS4)

CosmoWolf

1.       When the performance update patch was released, I began my second season of MyTeam. It was a full season and not once did a safety car show despite pretty much every race there would be a DNF and the relevant car would be on the side of the circuit with yellow flags for about 1 lap. The SC option was definitely on, as I checked so numerous times. I am also now 5 races into my third season and still there are time when a car would be out of the session and no SC would be sent out. Obviously it won't be sent out all the time but a whole season without 1 has to be a bug.
2.       Version starting my S2 was 1.12, and now on my S3 the version is 1.14
3.       MyTeam (PS4)
4.       I can't directly recreate the issue as a car retiring is random
5.       The problem is pretty much once a race, as normally there will always be 1 car that DNFs and will end up on the side of the circuit with yellow flags
6.       I tried to deliberately cause a SC, and I only managed to activate a VSC by crashing into loads of cars at the start of a race
7.       I play with the normal DS4 controller 

On 12/15/2020 at 9:07 PM, CosmoWolf said:

1.       When the performance update patch was released, I began my second season of MyTeam. It was a full season and not once did a safety car show despite pretty much every race there would be a DNF and the relevant car would be on the side of the circuit with yellow flags for about 1 lap. The SC option was definitely on, as I checked so numerous times. I am also now 5 races into my third season and still there are time when a car would be out of the session and no SC would be sent out. Obviously it won't be sent out all the time but a whole season without 1 has to be a bug.
2.       Version starting my S2 was 1.12, and now on my S3 the version is 1.14
3.       MyTeam (PS4)
4.       I can't directly recreate the issue as a car retiring is random
5.       The problem is pretty much once a race, as normally there will always be 1 car that DNFs and will end up on the side of the circuit with yellow flags
6.       I tried to deliberately cause a SC, and I only managed to activate a VSC by crashing into loads of cars at the start of a race
7.       I play with the normal DS4 controller 

I have personally had a full SC at Belgium in S1 MyTeam and Australia in S2. Are you playing with safety car set to off or on casual mode?

Archived