Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

[Multiplayer] Player desync

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

In our last codies League Race, a single Player was desynced for me. The AI was driving for him, but it only happened for me. I was driving against a different version of him, while others where racing with the real player. Still the same Lobby though. The driver in question was shown with that red X, I think it means the driver was disconnected or something. 

• Platform

PC

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Latest

• Game-mode?

Multiplayer unranked, F2 2020 cars

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

It never happened before, and it's difficult for me alone to set this up again.

• How do you make the problem happen?

No idea, really.

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue

As it only happened once, no further steps had been taken as of now.

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Thrustmaster TMX Pro

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Sadly, I do not record my games, and curiously F1's Replay Feature did not record anything either this time...
There are videos from other points of view though, check out Massa88's Video in this thread -> PC Forum Championship | Season Three - Page 2 - F1 Chat - Codemasters Community
In the first corner shortly after starting, you can see the Prema(me) stopping for seemingly no reason, yet I swear there was a UP100 in front of me, blocking the road due to an error the AI seemingly made.