Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

EGO Dumper error on launch, RTX 3000 Series

Hi,

I've gone through a lot of posts with people getting this same crash, and few with solutions. FEGO_dump.txtDxDiag.txtor me, it is on game launch. My game used to work well on an older computer, but I haven't managed to run it on a new PC with an RTX 3070. There appears to be a suggestion in the previous thread that 404'd, so no help there either. 

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

What I mentioned above.

• Platform

Steam on Windows 10.

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

God knows, haven't even managed to get there. But it should be the last one, as it is a fresh install on Steam.

• Game-mode?

None.

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Wish I couldn't 😛

• How do you make the problem happen?

Anytime I try to install the game (either DX11 or DX12).

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Besides the basics of clean reinstall and windows updates/restart, many of the solutions suggested in other threads. Updating the drivers, changing several graphical options from the nvidia control panel, launching from nvidia Geforce, deleting the config xml...

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

I have connected a wireless m&k and a wireless receiver for an Xbox 360 controller.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   
Edited by MrMockTurtle

I have the same problem since I have a RTX 3070. Seems to be a compability issue. Hope it gets fixed soon.

I dont know if you have fixed the issue yet, but i have found a workaround. 

Search for the reply of RedDeviltKT he is a Codemaster Staff and he posted a workaround. Worked for me.