Jump to content Jump to content

given it's in the preview build which the vids are based on I would think they would be. I think once people are up to speed with the handling of the game though I doubt it'll be quite so much of a problem. Things will get tweaked a bit right up until they're ready to release I'm sure so anything can happen.
ther emay well be I don't know but then I don't play online really only the single player modes but it certainly looks great from the sp perspective as it looks like it's got quite a lengthy career mode if you take into account all the disciplines
I hope it's an option for custom lobbies but that it's mandatory for official playlists.

The last thing we need is everybody doing a Spa or an Istanbul Reverse, because I'm pretty sure that tracks like Yas Marina and Algarve will have massive shortcuts if people are allowed to drive whenever they want. :I
The penalty is confirmed but @Loore (I think) has said elsewhere it’s now more forgiving than in the preview builds — all four wheels have to be outside the track limit (which is obviously good), and you’ll only lose the time you gained (which is the part I remain highly dubious about).

Don’t recall if he mentioned being able to disable it in online, though.