Jump to content Jump to content

After update #16 stuck on loading screen

Im andorid user, with the latest system, after update 16, its always stuck on loading screen right after code master logo.. the one way i can get on the game is to switch on/off airplane mode, but after in the game i cant run for event, duels or colect a box. The only thing i can do is play single mode. So i send the email, and theres a replay for see the faq, but thats only for IOS, no guide how to for android. Before update 16 i was buy a livery for Christmas event and now i cant play the game. So, what should i do?Screenshot_20201215-140135.thumb.png.aeebf6e32448a1affc7645a179dbdf72.png

Screenshot_20201215-140127.png

Screenshot_20201215-140015.png

Screenshot_20201216-020719.png

Hey, I had the same problem. I restored my network settings to the factory defaults and it seemed to improve things. Game still crashed once but at least loads now and I managed to play a few duels.
On my OnePlus 8Pro with Android 11 this is under "Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth", click Reset Settings, enter PIN, and confirm.

Good luck.

Alex