Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

[F1 2020] [MULTIPLAYER] [1.14] Freeze and crash during race

If you haven't already since the AGESA (UEFI) update, please update the B450 chipset driver and the LAN driver.

On 12/30/2020 at 5:39 PM, Sylraw said:

Trired to increase the size of the pagefile to 10 GB (altough 16 GB RAM should be enough), it does not solved the problem. Here is the next report code: image.png.fa55dbbb644eaeafba1a230e86fa7276.png  egodumper.log

FYI: If the pagefile is set to 1024 Mb then the egodumper.exe is unable to start, therefore the game crashes at the start.

Don't set the page file, leave it to W10 (auto)! You need to have a really sound reason to change the setting, it doesn't help to change it unless it really is required.

7 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

If you haven't already since the AGESA (UEFI) update, please update the B450 chipset driver and the LAN driver.

Already did it. Currently all drivers are up to date.

• Thanks 1

Just an update on my side. With developers and awaiting feedback from our Network team. Once I have anything, will let you know 👍

A little update: Since my last post (jan. 5.), I started the game with DX11 instead of the default 12, and there is no problem so far. So I suspect there is something off with the DX12 support 🤷‍♂️