Jump to content Jump to content

Double Stacking in the pits...

icemansr20

Hi All,

Another failure or glitch discovered in the game. Just so happened to pit at the same time Vettel was in the pits and what happens. My car drives right into Vettels car and sits there lol. Amusing and annoying at the same time. The screen then just turned dark with only a helmet visor and the times in the upper top left corner. Guess i have to exit the game now because nothing is happening. I wonder how Polyphony Digital would do if they had to make the F1 franchise. Im very impressed with F1 2015 but cmon. Codies does nothing really to add to realism of F1. And please dont delete this post again like my previous post on Braking Assist on the PC was deleted.
Hi All,

Another failure or glitch discovered in the game. Just so happened to pit at the same time Vettel was in the pits and what happens. My car drives right into Vettels car and sits there lol. Amusing and annoying at the same time. The screen then just turned dark with only a helmet visor and the times in the upper top left corner. Guess i have to exit the game now because nothing is happening. I wonder how Polyphony Digital would do if they had to make the F1 franchise. Im very impressed with F1 2015 but cmon. Codies does nothing really to add to realism of F1. And please dont delete this post again like my previous post on Braking Assist on the PC was deleted.
This issue has been reported several times. Can you please check before you post issues as new, there is also threads specific to each platform that you can post new bugs and issues in. 

Archived