Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 - PS4 Patch - 22/07/15

Hello everyone

This morning we published a patch for the PlayStation 4 version of F1 2015. This patch contains a number of bug fixes and improvements to the game and we have listed some of the key changes below;

•          Fixed an issue where voice chat does not always work in online lobbies or active gameplay
  •          Fixed an issue where completing several races in a row, players will desync from each other
  •          Fix for an issue where backing out from a lobby in which you were a Client and Hosting a new Lobby will result in you not having Host Options for your new Lobby
  •          Fixed an issue where fuel info resets every time you cross the start/finish line
  •          Fixed an issue where if the player makes an illegal overtake, they will not receive penalties for corner cutting
  •          Fix for an issue when a Host leaves a custom lobby, the new Host does not get host options
  •          Fixed an issue if the player returns to the garage during a Practice or Qualifying session, any penalties or warnings that are gained by the player during that session are wiped
  •          Fixed an issue where Multiplayer assists don't display the currently-active assists
  •          Fixed an issue where the game would crash when backing out of Time Trial replay on tracks where you have a lap time set
  •          Fixed an issue when the game crashes after selecting restart on the results screen if the player has set a lap time
  •          Fixed an issue where a players total race time is incorrect if they are demoted from 1st place after gaining a 2 second time penalty and finishing within 2 seconds of the cars behind
  •          Fix for an issue where changing teams in hopper lobby resets player points to zero
  •          Fixed an issue where the Manor Marussia team always use dry tires in wet sessions
  •          Fixed an issue where hopper lobby information will not show for players that have joined into the lobby via the friends list.
  •          Fix for an issue where assists are not saved and will be set back to default settings after leaving an online session.
  •          Fixed an issue where ghosting is inconsistent between players, resulting in collisions with ghosted vehicles
  •          Fixed an issue with a discrepancy between AI qualifying and race times
  •          Fixed an issue where no on screen message appears to inform players that DRS has been enabled or disabled in any session
  •          Fixed an issue if a player switches between multiple teams in a team menu select they will replace AI in the lobby.
  •          Fixed an issue for players using the Thrustmaster T500RS - A large amount of force feedback as soon as the player has been given control after a rolling start
  •          Fixed an issue where the 2 minute buffer at the end of a qualifying session does not end when all players cross the line and the players must wait for the time to expire before continuing
  •          Fix for an issue where the 'Fastest Lap' message does not appear on screen for the one who set it in an online race
  •          Fixed an issue where spectating cars in an online race shows them juddering back and forth on the track.
  •          This update also contains a number of stability and performance fixes.

We know that this will not fix every bug that players may experience in the game and we are working hard to fix these issues as fast as possible.

For Xbox One players, we are working very hard to get a patch out as quickly as possible and will update with specific patch notes when that patch goes live.

We will continue to work to fix issues and errors that plays may experience in the game and would like to once again thank you for your patience while we work through this. I’d also like to thank the countless members of our forums and followers on our social channels that have been reporting bugs and issues to us since the launch of F1 2015.

Has the race engineer volume been fixed to be louder on TV speaker setting? This is the biggest peeve for me!

tanner75 said:
Has the race engineer volume been fixed to be louder on TV speaker setting? This is the biggest peeve for me!
+1

Picked up the game on release day in US.  Loving the racing compared to last few versions. I can't hear the engineer though and I'm afraid I'm going to run out of fuel because I can't hear him tell me to go lean!

Still speed problems on the straight. Mehri overtook me on the straigt. I drive Mecedes.
Still problems with fuel settings, rich is slower than standard

Still speed problems on the straight. Mehri overtook me on the straigt. I drive Mecedes.
We know about this. Working on fix. 

Are there more PS4 desync fixes still to come?  I don't have a PS4, but I gather there are more desync issues than the one listed?

We know about this. Working on fix. 
Thanks a lot!

Work harder...hopper lobby is not working at all ! can't join any multiplayer game... :/ 

What a wonderful update, NOW THE MULTIPLAYER ISNT WORKING AT ALL!!! What the heck is going on there at the studio. Do you not test this stuff. 

Anyone no what this means?

•          Fixed an issue with a discrepancy between AI qualifying and race times

I picked up the game yesterday in america and i must say i am really impressed with the game play and here are the things wrong with the game that i have noticed.

red smoke coming from cars behind me when using mirror , looking behind or in flash back mode

for qualify ghost cars are floating in the air or their is a shadow but no car on the ground

a glitch real bad when coming out of pits and im trying to flashback. i come out of the pit my car stops automatically and my tires shake and i can not move the car i am just stuck there.

but awesome game guys i love F1 and codemasters did a great job. thank you

Anyone no what this means?

I'm guessing it's when you get faster laps set in the race than laps that actually claimed pole position in qualifying

I understand this patch for ps4, but for xbox one this fixed included:
safety/pace car?
engineer volume up?

Im on xbox one. Thx

Yo literal zero nice work - can you confirm that codemasters know about the trulli train appearing in qualifying? (The fact that they're all leaving the pits at the same time and therefor block eachothers laps) and also the bug that makes them do 8 or 9 laps in qualifying when the best grip is on hot lap 1 (usually! Occasionally they can get 2 in real life) this Seems very basic and I would just love to sit back and watch the Mercedes pole shoutout! Thanks again and keep the patches coming! 

I agree, the train of AI cars in qualy is just stupid. They don't give each any space and as well as they don't move out of the way when someone is on a hot lap. They should be programmed to come out of the pits when space is available, or next best. I understand that codemasters are working hard but these things should have been noticed really. I'm happy you have had a update come out this quick and I look forward to any future ones. 

Multiplayer is still messed up, if im in a lobby with 2 or 3 players and more people join while we are racing, the next race will always be a 1 lap race with the winner declared at lights out.