Sign in to follow this  

Grid Autosport: Will those end game cheat codes be returning from Grid 1?

I actually really missed that in Grid 2, after a while completion of the game and even online progression became a little sluggish, so i was looking around Grid 2 for the cheat menu as that repulsion field and speed boost with No damage really made the game alot more fun back in Grid 1, it was like the secret little ultra unlock for finishing the game.

So i was just wondering if there is any plans to bring them back, since Autosport is bringing back that classic grid 1 crashing and physics feel.  =D

given that Autosport is still running on a very much Grid 2 type engine I doubt it  but you never know

Ninja mode FTW
is that a yes then Lee?
Ninja mode was not a cheat mode but the highest level of difficulty, well more fun than cheat stuff imo.

Is there will be a ninja mode too in GAS Lee ?

UTNOVA said:
Ninja mode FTW
is that a yes then Lee?
Ninja mode was not a cheat mode but the highest level of difficulty, well more fun than cheat stuff imo.

well I never played Ninja mode as I struggled just to cope with the bottom difficulty most of the time

UTNOVA said:
Ninja mode FTW
is that a yes then Lee?

Indeed.  :)

You needed to win all the races to unlock it.
It made the SP campaign so much more fun but still one higher level when you had won all the races on ninja mode would have been nice.

You can proberly preload it 3 days in advance or so.

sorry for reviving an old thread, but i wonder how many of you out there can remember the soundbyte of tiff needel saying 'cheat mode enabled' once the correct code was entered.

a fun lil touch i thought, even if the cheat codes themselves were pretty useless.

Goonertez said:
sorry for reviving an old thread, but i wonder how many of you out there can remember the soundbyte of tiff needel saying 'cheat mode enabled' once the correct code was entered.

a fun lil touch i thought, even if the cheat codes themselves were pretty useless.

I remember that from TOCA touring cars 1, yeah. Funny how after looking up the cheat to unlock all tracks/cars, I discovered the cheats for 'raining cats and dogs' and 'racing at night' by just randomly typing stuff in that seemed appropriate. :P

Ninja mode FTW
is that a yes then Lee?
Oh sorry thats my bad I should have been clearer - I don't think they are sadly, I've been nagging for us to put the ToCA Tank and the Jellycar cheats back in our games for ages now but nobody listens to me :(

Ninja mode FTW
is that a yes then Lee?
Oh sorry thats my bad I should have been clearer - I don't think they are sadly, I've been nagging for us to put the ToCA Tank and the Jellycar cheats back in our games for ages now but nobody listens to me :(
aww at least we do .:(  :p